Marylhurst University Top Questions

Marylhurst is a school for those that are serious about getting a quality education. There are a lot of non-traditional students for this reason, with people of all ages and backgrounds. It is not a college mostly comprised of 18-22 year olds. If you want to go to school for a party, Marylhurst is not it. There are no fraternaties, sororities or sports teams. It is a school comprised of students that are there to learn.

The kind of person who should attend this school is someone who is very focussed on studying instead of partying. The only parties that take place at this school are study parties. Despite that, the social life is very fulfilling, if you like studying and talking about nothing else but school.

I don’t feel like Marylhurst is for everybody. Following the path of a liberal arts college such as Marylhurst is not just academic development, it is personal development. Because Marylhurst is a writing intensive school showing your knowledge in writing is not just duplication to pass a test, it is personal expression of your acquired knowledge. This reinforces what has been learned during our courses and gives your newly attained understanding direction. There are individuals who prefer to finish required courses to move into a career. Marylhurst gives you a foundation for a prosperous life which includes your career.

Mariia

Students who are academicly focused. There is no athletc department, so no team to root for but there are amazing prgressive professors and a beutiful campus that makes me feel like I am attending harvard.

Students interested in pursuing a 100{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c} online liberal arts education in either Business Administration or Real Estate, and those interested in learning about Non-Profit Organization Management or Sustainable Business Management.

Any individual seeking liberal arts learning as part of their education.

If you are dedicated to learning, have an unquechable thirst for knowledge and desire a quality education that puts the student in control of his or her educational path, then this is the school for you. Students who are self-motivated and non-traditional students that have families/jobs or live out of state (or country) are ideal canidates for Marylhurst.

A mature person who knows what they want out of their education. A person for whom individual attention is a crucial part of academic success.

JANIE

People should attend Marylhurst University if they are looking for Accelerated Online courses. I am a full time working mom and a part time student so attending online classes helps me to obtain a degree while fulfilling my other obligations. Everyone at MU is extremely helpful and encouraging. You get an on campus feel from within your own home. The Accelerated Online program offers a good quality education and Marylhurst provides many learning resources to contribute to one's success. Marylhurst University is an accredited school so I know that my time and money will not be spent in vain.

Marjorie

Someone who is determine to achieve academic success. Marylhurst is adult learning and the student bring life experience, as well as a desire to learn.