New York, NY
Marymount Manhattan College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Marymount Manhattan College

Colin

Make sure you go to the campus before you apply and make sure you ask a lot of questions to make sure you know exactly wht you want.

I wish i would have known the lack of community and the competitive nature of the school.

A person who wants the normal college experience like sports and school spirit should stay far away from this school.

Jacqueline

Make sure that the college you choose is the college that is going to help you in the future. whether it is though academics, internships, or jobs. Make sure that it gives you all the opportunity that you deserve. Also make sure that it is the right school for you. After attending a University that was not right for me I found that Marymount gave me everything that I was looking for in a college. I am so happy that I made the transition, it has not only taught me alot but has alowed me to grow and develope as an artist and an person. Now that my time there is coming to an end i am ver thankful of everything that it has given me. when choosing a college it is also importnat to know where you want to study. For my living in New York city was a MUST! I needed to be in a place that would embrace all the creativity that I hade to offer and give me alots of opportunities!

My school is very creative and artistic. We are encouraged to express ourselves though dance, fine art, music and drama.

Cati

Make sure that you visit schools. Some may look wonderful in brochures and online but you really don't get the feel of a school until you walk its hallways, eat its food, or sit in on it's classes. And don't settle. Keep looking until you find a school that is the perfect fit.

Marymount Manhattan College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.