Marymount Manhattan College

« See more reviews of Marymount Manhattan College

When paying for your own education, one begins to desire a challenge so that learning and becoming a better, more diverse person is the result. In this respect, Marymount Manhattan College's academics can leave you still wanting to be pushed. It is not that all their academic courses bear no merit; rather, that some end up making me question what it is that I am paying for. It is frustrating to know that after loans are incurred, I really didn't get anything from a course aside from necessary credits.

The most frustrating thing is that the school is small, and there are a lot of kids, so using the elevator going to class is a hassel

Perhaps the way everyone seems to be lost souls. No one really seems to know who they are and what they want to do.

Due to the large number of theater and dance students, not a lot of emphasis is put on other academic areas.

I wouldnt say anything is frustrating about my school. Thats why I am excited to be going to school there.

I think the most frustrating thing is that the dorms are not right next to the school.

The lack of interest from the majority of my peers in their academic courses.