Arlington, VA
Marymount University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Marymount University

Bianca

Marymount University is a great school for those who prefer smaller class sizes , a good neighborhood and community, and developing close teacher-student relationships with faculty and staff. Marymount University is 15 mins from downtown Washington D.C. and walking distance from many shops, bars, and restaurants. Marymount also is extremely diverse in ethnicity and culture of the students and faculty, and offers great study abroad opportunities.

Jordayne

Marymount was my top choice university when looking for schools as a high school senior. I am so thankful & grateful that I am a student at this school. Everyone is so open, helpful, & if they do not know an answer to a question you have, they will help you look for it. If you ever feel stuck, there is help on every corner. Never feel as though your situation is too difficult & hard to manage. there is always someone who is willing to assist you. This is a small university, so if that's not something you're looking into, this is not the place for you. Since this is a small university, it can lack school spirit. This is a great university academically. The faculty & professors that I've experienced are adamant in helping you succeed. The class environment is professional, but entertaining depending on your professor. The students are also very engaging, so if you're an extrovert, you'll do great. There are numerous facilities on campus to help students in any way. There's a counseling center, the Center for Teacher & Learning where you can receive tutoring for a subject you need help with from a student who has passed the class already, and much more. Marymount University is a great environment with great people who are willing to help.

Shellee

I love the professors and the academic setting! However, the food needs some work and housing could be better for the cost. The education is really what makes me love school. The class sizes are small, the professors are always there to help, and there are so many opportunities to do research.

Renata

I think MU could provide incentives or scholarships for International Students who Heve good performance with grades. The scholarship they promise me, I haven't received so far, goint to my second year there.

Maeve

I love Marymount! It's the perfect fit for me. Being at a small school with close friends is great! Everyone is genuinely nice and very helpful. The teachers want to see you graduate and are always willing to help. They have an interest in what you will be doing after college and want you to get there. Marymount is a really wonderful school and if I had found it my senior year of high school, I would have been at this school for all four years of college!

Caleb

Marymount is the most diverse university in Virginia and since it is relatively close to DC, it provides a lot of opportunities for students. Also Marymount requires an internship before one can graduate and this gives students hands on experience before graduating.

BrianaCheyann
MU

I love it

MU

I love it

Maddy
Small School in a Big City

Small School in a Big City

I love my life at Marymount! Everything from the amazing leadership and academic opportunities to the location to the amazing friendships, have made my time here something I will never forget!

Janice

I would tell myself to relax and not push so hard. I was such a Type A personality that I think I missed some things I shouldn't have because I was determined to succeed academically. As it turned out, I did very well academically, but I think I would have done just as well had I been a little more balanced. College offers more in the line of education than just academics!

Marymount is a small yet diverse university. There is much room to discover yourself and grow into the person you want to be. Marymount is a school where you can be an individual and stand out in the crowd, or blend in as you choose. The kind of person best suited for this university is one who has alot of drive and is not scared to step out their comfort zone - great rewards await those who do.

The School of Nursing is a bit behind the times. They are doing their best to catch up with the rest of the professional nursing world, but they still have a ways to go. In influx of "new blood" would benefit them greatly.

Hilliard

Students don't participate or pay attention in class but always have issues with their professors.

I would tell high school self that college isn't as difficult as it is demanding, and that I will be able to adjust to college a lot easier by improving my work ethic, mainly by not procrastinating. I would also tell myself to get into a habit of going to sleep when I'm tired so I can perform at my best and so I won't ever feel like I have to skip an early class. Lastly, I would tell myself to connect with more students over the summer because college is easier when you have a lot of friends who can help you out with different things.

Marymount University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.