Marymount University

« See more reviews of Marymount University

Marymount University is a great school that provides a very diverse atmosphere for the entire student body. Students realize when attending this school you get to meet many different people from places all over the world. Everyone is really nice and accepting. You get to be exactly who you are and you can make friends easily.

My school is a small school, where everyone knows everyone. Everyone gets along. there is a lot of school spirit and many different diverse from all over the world.

Settled in beautiful Arlington, Virginia, Marymount University is home to a diverse student body that is eager to learn in and outside of the classroom.

Marymount is more like a small community where everyone knows everyone else and the faculty honestly care about each student.

My school is a small, Catholic, liberal arts university only a short ride from the heart of our nation's capital.

I will not start classes until next week, however the everyone at the school has been so pleasant and helpful.

My school is a very small, Catholic University that has a lot to offer its students dispite its small nature.

Marymount is a small inviting community that has ample opportunity for it's tudents on campus and in D.C.

A great University where I will learn a great amount in my major at Marymount University

Marymount is has a very beautiful campus and excells in many areas of academics.