Marymount University

« See more reviews of Marymount University

Marymount fashion is funny. Because we have a fashion program, you'd expect most girls to be all dressed up every day, right? No. I see people wearing pajamas to class at 6:30 at night, and I see people wearing haute couture at a 8AM class. Many people at Marymount are from the surrounding area (Washington DC, VA, MD) but a lot of people come from up north, like Jersey, New York, Massachusetts, etc. We have a lot of international students, too.

My classmates are some of the most interesting people I have met, they come from different background and have different experiences to share.

eager to learn, but not so much that all we do is study. We balance both our studies and social time every week.

As with any class, there are some brilliant hard working students and some students that are slackers.

Students don't participate or pay attention in class but always have issues with their professors.

It is a very mixed school with many international students and students from different cultures.

My classmates are extremely diverse and come from many different countries and backgrounds.

Variety of artistic, open, friendly, original, stylish people with different backgrounds.

My classmates are focused, funny, cool, and ready to help when they can.

My classmates are very helpful and are willing to help one another.