Massachusetts Bay Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Massachusetts Bay Community College

Lizbeth

MassBay is a great Community College that has all the resources I need. The students are friendly, the professors are always available and the atmosphere all together is great. I look forward to going to school. I'm from Texas and I came to MassBay and I really like being here more than other community colleges I've visited.

Jacqueline

After high school, I was pretty burnt out, and planned on taking a gap year to work at a daycare full-time, which I did. My employer recommended I take a Child Development course to become teacher qualified, so I enrolled at MassBay and fell in love with my professor, classmates, and curriculum. When that first semester ended, I immediately knew that MassBay would be the perfect place for me to continue my education, and I ended my gap year with no regrets or hesitation. I enrolled as a full-time student in the spring, and haven't looked back. I look forward to all my classes (even the 8 AM's!) and I've never felt this confident about myself, my abilities, and my future. MassBay may be a community college, but it works tirelessly to shatter the stigma that community colleges are inferior. I am receiving a quality education for an unbelievable price, and I'm making life-changing friendships and connections with both teachers and students. MassBay is paving the way for a future that I look forward to, and I cannot thank them enough!

Sofia

It's a great school overall, I loved my professors and I met alot of great friends. I would definitely reccomend this college to a friend/family member as it not only saves you money, but gives you a good amount of opportunities to participate in things that 4 year colleges offer as well.

Kaitlyn

MassBay is a life changing opportunity to begin the necessary steps to obtaining a higher degree. The professors are highly motivated, engaging and encouraging. The school work, is challenging but not overwhelming which is the perfect balance for myself and so many other students. This is my third college I've experienced and I'm glad I can finish here with success.

Nerline

It is very helpful for the students to get educated, it helps me balance my outside life with the education so I won't have to give up on one. there are very helpful resources. The professors that are provided to us are fairly great and it is obvious from the other colleges that they teach on the sides.

Deborah

Mass Bay offers a great opportunity to have a university experience before you attend one. The teachers are understanding and ready to mentor students to success. The school facilities are at excellent state and always available to students. Security is a big deal, they care so much about student welfare and encourage many social activities to bring student's together and to enable them be at their best not feeling inferior while in a community college. Once a student need help every staff I have met is at your beck and call making sure you get every amount of help you need. I love Mass Bay.

Vladislav

Great school if you want to get some credits out of the way. The campus itself is fairly average and you won't have much trouble finding where you need to go. The students are fairly nice as well, no real complaints there. The food is okay, though a bit pricey.

Lydia

I had a great experience at MassBay Community College. I found an amazing support group of advisors, had some amazing professors, and participated in MassBay's STEM Mentor Program. If you're a current or prospective student going into STEM, I highly recommend that you participate in the program. It really enriched my perspective towards how my STEM career would look like after college.