Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts

« See more reviews of Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts

It's a pretty small school a short walk away from a town. There's a lot of construction going on. There are many trees on campus and you can see the Berkshire Mountains from anywhere on campus. The campus is pretty clean and some of the buildings are actually really pretty (architecturally).

There's a strong community and a healthy learning environment. The faculty is interested in your education but the school seems a little more centered on a social basis than educational.

A friendly school that feels like home with a beautiful campus, tons of activities and clubs and small classes so that you have to ability to get extra help to furthur your education.

MCLA is small, lively, friendly and the perfect place to be weither your from a small town or large town. there are many things to do at MCLA and around the surrounding towns.

I would have to describe my school as an eye opener because I have learned to be more independent and self sufficient.

A place that fosters inspiration for your future in one of the most beautiful places in Massachusetts.

MCLA is a college with a close-knit community, in an extremely rural area.

Everything i could've hoped for in a college.

My school is small and tight knit.

MCLA is very liberal.