Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts

« See more reviews of Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts

Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts is best known for its small size housing so many open-minded and enthusiastic students. Our campus is small and compact, and our classrooms allow for a more desirable teacher:student ratio than most other state colleges. I fully believe that the knowledge and experience students leave MCLA with can only prepare them for better fulfilling their goals in life, and this is something every other college should be jealous of.

The only tradition at MCLA is to walk through the gates when you first enroll in the school. They keep them locked almost all year long (but not during the first week). You can only walk through them again as you graduate or, as the tradition goes, you won't graduate in 4 years. I accidentally walked through them after I enrolled!

Other than being in the berkshire we have a large theater department. Our physics department is small, but we have plenty of one-on-one time with the teachers that way and learn more than we would a a big school where we would just be numbers and not people.

My school is best known for its theater and psychology programs, its small size, and its caring professors. You don't slip through the cracks. You know everybody.

Massachusetts College of LIberal Arts is best known for liberal arts and providing students the opportunities to explore many different fields.

Cheap and easy to get into. They'll accept almost anybody. The school allows for a close-knit community.

Public school with a private atmosphere.