Massasoit Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Massasoit Community College

Bertia

Massasoit Community College is a great school to go to if you don't want to go to a huge school. The campus is great and the professors are people that really care. The professors are there because they want you to learn and they want you to learn the right materials.

Anisha

Don't let this place be your one stop shop for an education. Trust me you'll need more.

Andrea

This is a great school if you want save a little money or if you aren't sure what you want to study. This is also a school where people who are trying to get back to learning go. The environment is relaxed, there are not cliques or anything similar. There is always a friendly face to turn to if need be. This is all in all a great school, one that I would recommend to high school seniors to submit an application to.

Bobbi

Attending MCC was the best decision I could have made to prepare me to transfer to a four year college. This school is super cheap, with many financial aid opportunities for those in need of such services. The teachers at MCC are super friendly and genuinely care about their students. Students are generally very friendly and helpful!

Martha

Just as every other school the professors make all the difference. Luckily I was fortunate to be enrolled in classes with professors that genuinely cared about my future and my fellow students. As long as you have the initiative to succeed you will find that they will equip you with all the resources that are needed. And if difficulties are to arouse, office hours are upheld to give students an opportunity for extra help. In addition to this there are other offices such as the tutoring center and advising that can provide assistance. Overall I felt very comfortable at the school because I knew that I was never alone.

Melissa

It is an okay school to start off at, but the campus is very small and not for those who want the overall college experience. I am only attending for a semester and I do not plan on staying because it is not what I am looking for, the education is okay and it is good to start off your core classes, the teacher student ratio is perfect for those who struggle in big class room settings, overall it is an okay school.

Onercy

Overall love the school. Class size are small, making it more convenient for teachers to focus more on their students. Compared tuition fees to other schools and Massasoit was the cheapest making it possible for me to be able to go to college, as I don't qualify for financial aide. Teachers are friendly and available.

I began attending Massasoit Community College a semester after I graduated from high school. I found the experience here to be great. The environment was extremely welcoming. The classes were very informative and the Professors were always available to help. After having my daughter I stopped going to school as I needed to work full time to be able to support her. When I was ready to come back, the college again was welcoming and helped make the process super easy. I was able to join a cohort at that time and it enabled me to complete my course work faster. I obtained my degree in 2010. As a single parent, I felt accomplished and was extremely thankful that the college wanted me to succeed.

Danielle

It is a great school. Like any school you get what you put into it. Everyone here wants to see you do well. They have an amazing tutoring center, that everyone should use if they are struggling in their classes. Classes are offered on the weekend and at different times during the week. The class you need will work into your schedule, not the other way around

Great place to be and to learn there too.

Abigail

Great place to get your gen. eds out of the way for way cheaper! Class sizes are smaller and the curriculum is on the easier side. They have great services like the Writing Center which helps you in every process of writing, Or the ARC which is tutoring for anything you need. They also have Career Counseling and Academic Advising!

Jason

Massasoit is a great starting point, the professors care and are willing to help you learn, their educational resources are great and the canton campus is a special place to me. The ARC offers very helpful and free tutoring from staff and students alike. On campus jobs like tutoring are available and are a great resource. I have yet to have any professor that i truly despise and my colleagues are just as kind! overall i recommend this college strongly to anyone seeking higher education.