Maysville, KY
Maysville Community and Technical College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Maysville Community and Technical College

Rhonda

I enjoy this school very much.Everyone is nice and helpful. The classes are not to large so you get the attention from the professors that you need and want.

The professors are nice, helpful, and will spend extra time with you if needed. The students are eager to participate and interact with the professors.

Tammy

If I could go back in time and know what I know now . I would have stayed in school for alot longer then I did . I was a teenage when I quit school, I was a mother at fifteen trying to raise a kid just did not happen. Well that baby is twenty three years old now . After her I had four more children, now that they are raised .Iplanned on fisinhing school all the way . I want to became a register nurse . I am not going to stop to I became one. It is time for me to do for my self now. My family is one-hundred percent behind me. Acoulpe of my children havr childs of their on now and they what it is,to try to raise a family and wanted to do samething and can't. They ask me mom how did you do it ,I said you just have to do. L ife is about your childern now every thing will have to wait . unless you get a good babysitter that will be there when you need them. Itell them that they can still do it if they wanted to make samething of themselfs.

You can take classes on line the teachers, are more then ready to help you learn . Everybody is very friendly with the sudents ,they want you to learn . And get the best out of your classes. They like to keep you on your toes to ,see what you have learn. And they like to see how they can teach you, for the best of your learn stills . I would have to say the instructor's are very concered about your college . I would have to says it is one of the best. I would tell anybody to enter college there.

I've been out of school for a long time . I'm a mother of five children and just now started back to get a better education in my line of work .I have been a nursing a id assocaist for ninteen years . I would like to became more in my life .I have got alot older now I wanted to do more with my life, and stay in the same line of work. I plan on making my life better for myself, and my family. so I'm gone to give it one hundred percent. I will make it.

Steven

The main advice that I would have given myself to myself in high school would have to be don't "slack off"and ease your way through it. I remember during high school not taking the hard way out of school, such as being lazy and not working up to my potiental. I regret not pushing myself harder in high school because I know have to study harder and work harder. I would also say that I would have also tried to have made myself strive to become a better reader, for example reading critically in which in college is one of the main things that has gotten me through school all this time.

The best thing about the school that I currently attend is the wide range of people that you get to interact with and broaden your spectrum. Since I am going to a community college, most of your fellow classmates are well, alot older than you which makes going to class with them easier. Having a wide range of ages going to my school, it is kind of cool to interact with all different types of people.

All types of people should attend this college because from my experience, it is serving as a perfect stepping stone to a 4 year school that I will be attending next semester. It doesn't matter that age, gender, race because this school is perfect because it has a casual presentation, and in a sense serves the same purpose as many other colleges. The proffesors are great to work with and any person that would come through the doors would be welcomed warmly.

Maysville Community and Technical College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.