Pottsville, PA
McCann School of Business & Technology-Pottsville

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend McCann School of Business & Technology-Pottsville

Marie

My personal opinion of McCann School of Business and Technology, located in Wilks-Barre PA is unbiased. I have never attended college prior to this, nor did I want to. This was the only school within a 2 hour radius of the Mount Pocono area with an Associate's Degree in Paralegal studies. This made my decision very easy when it came to picking a school. Applying was surprisingly easy. Finding the funds to support myself, even though the fee in not insane, proves to still be the most difficult part of the process.

Loretta

My school is small, but very professional. I love Mccann because the instructors really care about their students . on and off the campus

If i went back in time and talked to myself as a senior in high school , the advice that i would give to myself would be, "Loretta going to college is a big step and it's going to take a huge commitment from you to be at your best. Their is a lot of peer pressure in college, so you have to be a leader. You cannot go to parties and get waisted just because your friends went, when you know you have to get up early in the morning for class. You have to focus on your degree. You have to use positive affirmations and positive self-talk everyday to keep yourself motivated. You have to hang around individuals who are serious about school, so when your having a difficult time with your school work ,you can call them up and they will become your study partner. You also need to find a mentor, someone you look up to and respect as a person, so when times gets hard and you can't talk to your friends, you can talk to your mentor, who will convey to you , there is nothing that you can't do."

The Worst thing about my school is I wish it was a four year college. And i wish that more schools accepted the credits from Mccann because Mccann really has a good program and excellent teachers.

Jackie

I believe that Mccann is best known for the way they teach their students, they even set up a career portfolio to help us in future times. I think it is also great that their career placement is at ninty- two percent rating. It continues to climb. No matter when you graduate they offer the service to always go back and help you find a job, even though there is not always one open for you, they try to help the best they can. I know that in the future if I fall Mccann is there to pick me up.

I think that Mccann School of Business is unique because for myself being a single parent they work in every aspect to have you attend their school. I can change to part time or full time whenever I would chose to and they also help by providing funding so I am financially able to go to school and not stress about money issues. I think it is great how they have hands on experince in my career feild. I think it is also great how they have online classes as well as ones in a actual classroom.

The first peice of advice I would give myself is to concentrate more in school. I never took certain tests such as the SATS. I would study much harder and take any test that would help get me through the door of college. I would have to say I would have looked more into scholarships and grants, and any other aspects of helping pay for my financial aid. If I was still in highschool, I would have made sure I was taking any extra classes also that would help me with my future profession. I am currently going for medical, maybe I would have chosen to go to a vocational school, instead of regualar school all year round. This being said, I would know for sure that I would like the career I was learning about instead of going to college for a year and decide to change my mind. It would save you money and time. Sports are another great things about colleges, I am disappointed that I did not sign up to go to a school with sporting teams, if I would have tried harder in school I could have maybe got a full paid scholarship for sports.

Mark

Quality education with Instructors that have real life experience.

Quality education with Instructors that have real life experience.

Simply don't put a good education off, you will need it to make a place for you and your family in this world. This is the most important decision you will make as a high school senior. Please consider this before you get on with your life as it will get more difficult each and every day you put it off.

How to finance my schooling better so that it would be easier to continue with my education.

Nastasha

Keep yourself on track. Don't let others bring you down. Make sure YOU choose your major, not your peers, family, or teachers...

How I want to be there all the time. I want to because I am comfortable and happy, not scared and intimidated.

It's absolutely wonderful. Everyone is so nice. I enjoy my classmates and my teachers. The staff is wonderful and willing to help. Class is hands on and fun. If you fall behind, the teachers are more than willing to help you.

McCann School of Business & Technology-Pottsville administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.