McDowell Technical Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for McDowell Technical Community College

Sasha

McDowell Techincal Community College is great. While it is a community college there is obviously no on-campus housing and you can only earn an Associates degree in Arts, Science, Engineering, and Graphic Design, as well as other transfer educations. Professors are always willing to help and are readily available to you. If they aren't we offer tutoring, computers, and assistance for students. While it can be pricey buying books, there is assistance. Financial Aid is also offered in multiple departments and is easy to apply for. Overall, MTCC is a great and small community college.

The small classes and small campus give a nice at home feeling. It is a great place to start off if you aren't ready for a larger university, it will save you lots of money in the long run. There are nice hiking areas around the campus and many othe outdoor activities that require more of a drive. It's really a great place.

Shanice

Since starting my time at McDowell Tech, I can honestly say it has been a better experience than I had imagined. I really wanted to better myself and further my education so I did my research on colleges that offered my program of study and McDowell Tech was my choice. I drive almost an hour 4 days a week to attend class and clinical through McDowell Tech. The instructors have been awesome and I am proud to say that this was the institution of my choice for continuing my education. I would recommend McDowell Tech to anyone who was looking to advance themselves, whether it is career wise or pure interest of a subject, McDowell is a great place to make it happen.

Top Questions about McDowell Technical Community College