Waco, TX
McLennan Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend McLennan Community College

Alyssa

At my school anyone and everyone is welcomed to our school no matter who they are. I would say that those who are not caring about trying to attend it or just wanting to not do anything. Basically someone who doesn't care about going to school.

Many people attend the school that I go to and those who are trying to make a differnece in their life and willing to try and put effort into the classes then those are the ones who should attend this school.

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would have said push yourself even more because this is testing you for what will come in the future. I would explain to myself that there are many bumps on the road ahead but everything that you are doing now and working hard at will pay off in the future. I would say to study more and more everyday even though you may want to hangout with friends because they will always be plwnty of time for that but you'll never get your first experience as a first time college student straight out of high school.

Ariana

Someone who is looking for affordable, and quality education!

Someone who is looking for affordable, and quality education!

If I could go back in time to when I was in high school, I would tell myself to stop procrastinating and get to work. TAlso, that I no longer have only myself to think about, to get it together before college instead of waiting for it to just happen on it's own. The time is NOW!

McLennan Community College is a great school to attend because of the size classes they have you really get some the attention you need to help you through your college experence!

Cindy

The campus is so large and spread out, that it is hard to get around. The map that is given out is very confusing and hard to read.

I would tell myself, this is you from the future, I have lived the life of yours although It's good it could be better, Some advice is try harder in your school work, It will come in useful if you get good marks in your exams to do a job you love instead of just for money to pay the bills. You might get stick for wanting to do well in school, but thats far easier than and less embarrassing than standing in line to collect your dole money. You have the rest of your life to have fun when school is over, don't ruin your Future by wanting to have all your fun now.

Teachers are able to teach one on one, because the classes are small.

McLennan Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.