McMurry University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for McMurry University

Alize

McMurry University is nothing but a welcoming school, but it tends to have it's down falls but the schools downfalls weren't what drew me to McMurry, It was the connection with the professors and the student body that kept me positive about school.

Yumi

McMurry has a very safe, quiet, and chill atmosphere. Once you know the right places to look at, you become actively involved and interested with the events around. In my department, I don't feel that much stress over grades, as much as I stress over other things. People are genuinely interested in making you part of their community and they give very positive feedback to your hardwork and involvement.

Jonah

Mcmurry University is a decent school, but it cost too much to attend the school. Mcmurry is a very expensive school and the amount of money you pay is not worth what they give you. People there are great, some of the professors are awesome and then you have others that care a lot less than others. Sports there are not the best, you play some of the best Division 3 competition. Playing you do not receive as many perks as other schools, you have to buy all you equipment except pads and a helmet. Classes are awesome most are pretty small so you get some of the best treatment you can ask for. Dorm areas are okay, everything is kind of old though. Cafeteria food is okay, some nights it is on point then others not so much.

Tony

Mcmurry University is a small university. Taking that into consideration, the university promotes community and social interaction among students. The classroom sizes are small enough making accessibility to professors simply and advantageous. Though the dormitories are in much need of improvement, friendships are built due to well organized paring of roommates.

Chris

I love the McMurry Campus. It is small, easily accessible, and the teachers are amazing. I have yet to have a professor who wasn't available to helpful. The Faculty and Staff are beyond amazing. Professors are always available during office hours, and if your professor isn't there to help right away, there always seems to be a professor in the same department that can help.

Matthwe

I think that McMurry University is a great college for kids wanting to be treated with respect and looking for a small college environment. Here you will personally know all of the staff and professors and will easily get help any way you need. I would change some things but overall its a great college to go to.

Shawna

Overall McMurry is a great place to call home. While the food and housing might not be top notch, the faculty, staff, and academics make up for it. I have been here for three years now and have loved every minute of it. People ask all the time what I like best. Easy... I like the professors. Are they easy? No. But they walk with you every step of the way. They make you better, not just at academics, but at life... at being human. McMurry is where I belong, and more than likely, its where many other students, including you, belong too.

Christopher

My overall opinion of McMurry University is generally good. McMurry has a small campus where you get to know everyone in a peaceful environment . The teacher interact with you in and out of class which makes this campus even better. They have numerous amounts of way to get you the help you need when you need it.

Sylvia

I love the atmosphere at the school. The students and staff were very friendly when I visited. By the time I left, I could picture myself as a student there. They do everything they can to include the students, and they provide a lot of services to make life away from home a little easier. The best part, they bring kittens and puppies up for the students to play with during finals week!!

Alize

I believe that McMurry University is a great school, with this being said there are negative tings at the school such as the dorms and horrifying food , but to be honest the education is wonderful. The access that is given to the professors on campus, as well as the studying facilities are perfect. There hasn't been a time that I'm not able to crack open a book and focus on what's important ith a group of friends that I have met along my college jouney.

Frances

I honestly love it! The class sizes are small and I love most of the professors. Because the classes are so small, the professors are really great with helping the students understand the lessons better. Everyone is super friendly and there's always some kind of activity going on somewhere on campus.

Barbara

McMurry is a small campus which is great because we're one big family. Everyone is super friendly and the professors are relatable as well as very involved in your education and in you as a person. I know I can go and talk to any of my professors about anything whether it be school related or if I'm just having a bad day. It's very easy to navigate the campus.

Andres

My opinion on McMurry is that i think its a really great university. I would want to be part of the McMurry community since im already a senior and been highly reccomended by a friend that it is a great school to attend to . Im an athlete and i do cross country , soccer and track and if i would get an offer or something to do with those sports it would be really nice wearing a McMurry shirt and representing where i come from , so overall i would love to be part of McMurry University.

colton

Mcmurry University is a place that might not look the best, but behind the walls its a class school. With thrilling sports and exquisite academics, Mcmurry is an excellent school. In the cafeteria you get excellent food that will definetly impact your Freshmen 15. Everyone is always nice and polite. its just a great place to be!

Savion

I love it I would encourage everyone to go there although it may be expensive it’s worth it the education, the food, the friends, the memories are all worth it! Sometimes it may get hard to where you want to quit, but there are always people there who care about you all you have to do is ask.

MATTHEW

Mcmurry University is a college I have been looking into for attending my bachelors degree. I had visited the campus and absolutely loved the sight of college students and the campus itself. I am hopeful to attend and be able to possibly be active in a sport for the school on the side.

Jo Dee

McMurry University is a great Private College with a amazing community. Everybody is so nice and encouraging to extra activities. If you are a newcomer every professor and student is a great help and will always be there when you need them. I'm so glad to be attending McMurry University because it's a great way to earn a degree with great peers around you.

London

Overall I had a great experience at McMurry University. I was on the Women's basketball team for three years and loved my teammates and coaches. In school the classroom sizes are small. I liked this setting since it allows the students to engage and have a strong relationship with the professors. I studied Biology and in the Science Department all of my professors throughout my years were very helpful and want you to succeed. I am very satisfied with Mcmurry and would recommend it to anybody looking for a small Christian private school in a safe city.