Saint Paul, MN
McNally Smith College of Music

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend McNally Smith College of Music

Alejandro

McNally Smith college of music was an outstanding, loving, and supportive community. Students and teachers were more than happy to help out with any of your needs or problems. From free tutoring to legal advise, this college is the best. The building was secure with a security guard at the door and everyone badging in. I personally felt unsafe with how the school gave no advising towards if there was a active shooter, tornado, fire and or bomb threat. There was absolutely no plan in place. Besides that point the school went bankrupt and lied to all of the students about the financial future of the intuition. Dropping the ball on all those who were close to graduating and will not be able to finish but everyone else from the foreign students to the first years. Besides all of that the teachers are the real reason that I loved this school. They continued to help out the students, weather it was to find a place to live or advise them on their new journey. They did this all without pay for that month and some of the teachers were due to have kids in a few days. McNally smith may be no more, but I still loved every minute of going.

Cheyenne

I believe that McNally Smith is a great school to go to if you are looking for a small sized school. It definitely feels more personalized and one-on-one than a large university. However, the tuition and fees are outrageously high and I can barely even afford it.

Sally

It is a great school for kids just beginning their musical journey and know little to nothing. However, for more advanced and experienced students, this school seems a little under their league. However, the community here is fabulous. Everyone is very nice and interested in your music as well as your well-being.

I love this school. It has such an amazing learning environment and the staff here is so helpful. The students are always willing to help out a friend in need and we are all there for each other. It's a tight knit group. Theres always a show to go in around here in the Twin Cities so you are never bored. The class sizes are small so you get a lot more one on one time with your instructors. Would definitely recommend this school to any music lover.

Chance

Mcnally Smith College of Music is best known for the large number of highly qualified professionals it creates. They train and teach students how to survive in the modern world of music, with up to date technology and ideas. The high cost of tuition for the school pays for the state-of-the art technology that is available to us students. It also pays the salaries of the experienced staff who are all friendly, knowledgeable and want us to succeed. The high cost is worth it for the expertise and placement that the school offers.

Try harder to get a job right now. You need to save money so that you can enjoy your time in college without having so much financial stress. Get a job so you can buy what you need to now, so you have it in college, because you won't have spare money to spend once you get there. Save money for a laptop throughout school so you have it before you need it. Also, prepare your skills before you arrive at college. You are skilled musically compared to the people around you in high school, but you are going to be far overshadowed once you get to Mcnally Smith. Start legitimately practicing so you can start learning intermediate and expert level skills once you get there instead of having to start from the beginning. This will also increase your confidence by leaps and bounds, which will enable you to make more friends and take advantage of the networking possibilities. When you get to College just remember that everyone needs and wants friends; be nice and try to learn from everyone, and you will make friends easily.

Everyone is so determined to become the best musician they can be. Being surrounded by like-minded people who have the same passion as you but diffferent backgrounds is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. It motivates you to become better than these highly skilled people you are surrounded by. The students aren't the only impressive quality of the school though; the teachers are all current day professionals with hundreds of real-life lessons to teach the students right alongside their scheduled curriculum.

Natalie

McNally Smith College of Music is a small modern music school that specializes in contemporary music rather than classical, it is a wonderful school that will have many of the top schools in the country worried soon.

I love McNally Smith so much, the classes are small and the attention is very focused. Although i have only been here for less than three months i have changed and grown as a person. I have learned so much about music in the time that i have been here and have become a much better performer. I have friends who are in all grades and so i can always count on them to help me with my homework if i am having problems. I am excited to see what will happen in the next semesters, I can positively look forward to the future now!

There are hardly any girls, the ratio is 70% guys and 30% girls, i miss being able to have a ton of friends who are girls, i've had to rely on guys for more things here

Allison

I think that if I could go back and talk to myself as a high school senior I would tell myself to take advantage of everything that I could. Every oppurtunity to gain knowledge or meet people or just do something out of the norm. I would encourage myself to pay attention in class and ask questions. I would also want me to do as many other activities as I could as well as just living life and having fun. Much like I have done only I would have known to do it from the start, also to take lots of classes in many different areas.

I think the worst thing about my school is that there are no places on school to live and there is also no parking lot.

McNally Smith College of Music administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.