McNeese State University Top Questions

The thing that I brag about most would be that is a close nit type of education. You can get a lot of one on one time with the professor. There are lab hours and less students crowding the buildings. The parking isn't as bad as everyone makes it sound.

What I share the most about McNeese, was the experience I felt from other classmates and faculty when I transferred into this college. Although this school is not classified as a "big ten" school, I would completely classify the quality of instruction, the support of the faculty, the facilities, and the local community as a "big ten."

Viola

Professors usually have time to give explanation to students who have difficulty with the course work

The entire campus has a very personal feel to it, everything is very one on one and easy to get access too. McNeese strives to help the students get involved in their academic and social aspects of college and enjoy the time and money we are spending. Plus we have a small college with great sports teams in a nice size town. McNeese isn't a sacrifice, it's a higher choice.

I brag most about the help one may receive outside of class. McNeese is dedicated to delivering a quality education. There is a class called Freshman Foundation which teaches students the fundamentals of college etiquette. There is also a center dedicated to helping students with writing. The McNeese Writing Center is a center where students can go to receive help from tutors for writing assignments. The tutors are very helpful and help students to fully organize and develop their thoughts. These programs are very helpful and make one enjoy the process of learning.

Very good Science Program.

It's nice, friendly, and easy to get around campus. The professors are there for you when you need them. Professors will move tests back to give students extra time to study if they think they will do better.

Juaquetta

That the campus is friendly. There are a lot of opportunities to meet friends. That the professors in the nursing department are knowledgable.

Sonia

the cost of attendance is very reasonable to me so I discuss it a lot.

Tina

Nothing