McPherson College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for McPherson College

Killian

Mcpheson College is a smaller private college which allows the faculty to really connect with their students. My experience at Mcpherson College so far has been overwhelmingly good. My area of study has a lot of competition and has a great environment to learn.

I am in LOVE with McPherson College. I have never had so much fun while learning before while also getting the chance to meet peers from all around the country and the world. Our class sizes are small enough to where all of your professors know your name and your history. There are free activities almost every week for students to attend other than sporting events and theater shows. We are all a very close knit family, no matter where you live, how old you are, or what class you're in.

Gilliab

I love McPherson College! I'm very happy to attend there and be a part of the community! It's definitely the place for me!

Kenneth

In all honesty, when first arriving at McPherson College I didn't think I would enjoy myself at all. However, the small town environment grew on me in a hurry. It became very easy to make friends because of the many campus activities there are. Activities include bingo with prizes such as Air-pods, concert tickets, and even flat screen TV's. The sports atmospheres are electric as well, especially in the rivalry games. Free shirts, hats, sunglasses, and more are given out for attending the games. The dorms get the job done and the cafeteria food has its ups and downs. In all McPherson College is a great place to attend. The AR program is one of the best nationwide. I would recommend this college to anyone who doesn't mind the small town feel.

Anthony

My overall opinion for Mcpherson College is that it is a good college. The community is very friendly and I feel welcomed here even though I am far away from home. The professors care about each student and are very friendly. The class sizes are smaller than my classes in high school which makes me feel like there are more one on one opportunities with each professor.

Gary

Safest school in America. Students and Faculty are family. Class sizes are small and professors are always available. Student athletes are supported by the school. 100% pre profession acceptance rate. Lots of small towns around. Small campus.