MCPHS University Top Questions

The best thing about MCPHS is the faculty that offer their best to the students and the school. They try to get the best out of their students in order for them to be responsible and affective at their jobs.

I think the best thing about this school is that its in Boston

That it is a very small campus because professors know who you are, and the smaller the class the better you can learn.

The best thing about my school is all the support from the professors, administration, and student leaders. Whenever you need help whether it be with financial aid or questions about an up coming test there is always someone available to help you. Other colleges don't offer such a strong support system in such an organized manor and it really makes a difference.

Carol

The best thing about my school is the worst thing about my school. I may say that I really wanted the true college experience which includes a large school and parties every night; however, in reality my school puts imaginary boundary lines to keep everything in order and I love that ! My college atmosphere of achieving acadamic success is priceless because my maturity and intellectual level have exceeded my goals.. I know that entering this college will benefit me greatly in the longrun. I admire the school for molding students into being well-rounded future health care professionals.

Small that I don't need to go outside to go to class.

Kunthy

Most of the professors are intellectual and great in their particular field.

esther

the fact that mostly everyone has the same major, doctor of pharmacy, since it is a school for pharmacy and allied health sciences. everyone is focused on their careers and a job is guaranteed after graduation. I came here because i'm in the 6 year pharmD program, the most common major on campus. also, i like how it's in the heart of boston, with so many other colleges. But other than those facts, there's nothing really good about this school.

The best thing about my school is that everything on campus is easy to find because it is ony 3 buildings.