Buffalo, NY
Medaille College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Medaille College

Devon

I love how tiny the classes are, my first year i had a class of 4 people. it was a general education class, lots of discussion, i loved it.

What I've gotten out of medaille is time. A lot of my time at Medaille is spent hanging out with friends between calsses and studying togather outside of school. We really try to make our tiny school a lot of fun, it's been a lot like highschool but were all starting to really grow up. I had to learn study skills upon entering college and those i realize are very important, college has broken the perfect little bubble of where i grew up. Keep in mind its a tiny school so i think any bigger school would have majorly overwhelmed me or changed me a lot faster from the person i was to the person i will someday be when the entirety of the real world is upon me. My school allows me to grow up slower and keep my "peter pan" years alive and I love that about it, its been so valuable because it's allowed some of the kid in me to remain unlike my friends and thats important to me beacuse the amount of time we spend being young in todays society is way smaller than our time spent being old.

How awesome the scholarships are because they give almost everyone one and no matter how your doing at Medaille you keep it because that scholarship is based on what you did in high school not at college so they never take it away from you, even if you fail.

Alexandra

Medaille is best known for their degrees in Veterinary Technology.

Medaille is best known for their degrees in Veterinary Technology.

My college experience has had it's ups and downs. It's taught me that when you have a problem you cant ignore it. You have to deal with it head on or else it will not go away. College has taught me not to be afraid to ask for help. It could mean the difference between earned credits, or a waste of money. College is a whole different ball game compared to high school. It's harder, and you really have to buckle down and be serious. College has taught me time management skills, and study habits. It's taught me the difference between a want and a need/priority. Lastly, my college experience has taught me to make friends and have fun. It makes the hard work so much easier.

It is small. There is only one lecture hall, the rest of the rooms are actually classes. It is the least expensive private, 4-year college around here. We are neighbors to Canisius College and are welcome to use their library when needed. There is only one entrance to the campus to provide safety. Parking at the Buffalo Zoo is provided and a shuttle, or public saftey themselves escort you to and from.

Angel

They are fun, energetic people who remind me of myself

They are fun, energetic people who remind me of myself

I have learned more about myself heere at medaille than I have learned in any other way or experience in my life

Ther's nothing too frustrating here

I have gotten a lot out of my college experience. I have learned how to write an essay better and have been learning a lot about my career. I have made many new friends on campus. I have learned better studing methods to use before a test or quiz. It is vauable to attend college because I need a degree for my career. Attending also allows me to learn many things in classes, even those that do not involve my career.

It's a small school with small classes. I find it better to learn in small classes. You get to know the teacher and students a lot better. In a small class where I know everyone I am not afraid to ask questions.

Someone that wants to have small classes and a small campus. Someone that wants to get to know others and their teacher.

Robert

Medaille is a nice samall school. we are in buffalo and just a trian ride from downtown.

I woulod tell my self to not get too friedly right away with people . watch your self or you can get into troble. if a problem happens make sure to report it right away not a week later.

The worst thing is that medaille is landlocked so we really sont have room to expand . we could use a bigger athletic facilities.

Lesia

Things are not going to be the same in a few years. Life will get harder, take a year off, go places and do things. Then come back and decide on a career. Life will be awesome, but will be difficult at times and its up to you to make the choices, no your mother or father, or friends and other family. This is now a time for you to mold yourself. Everything happens for a reason, just remember that. Take one day at a time and enjoy the simple things in life. When you decide to go to college do the best you can, and hopefully it will be all that you want it to be. You can do this. Everyone around you is very proud of you and wants to see you succeed. They will be there to pick you up when you fall. But you need to ask for help. YOU CAN DO THIS!

When you attend college there is no one to watch over your shoulder to make sure that you are doing the work. There is no one making you read your books and do your homework. Everything is self sufficent and the only way to succeed is to make sure you are doing ALL of the work. Even the little extra things.

Parking, There is limited parking on campus and when they run out of spots you park at the Zoo. You have to then spend time waiting for the bus to pick you up and drop you off, during the winter waiting out in the cold for 15 minutes for the bus is no fun.

Daniel

Medaille College is a small school based mostly for Vetrenaries and geared toward business; program expansion is needed to make the school great.

if I could go back to high school I would start looking at what I wanted to do in life alot sooner. I would have done better in math so that I could understand college level math with more ease. I would have also looked for more scholarships to pay for school because right now I have alot of loans that I am not sure how to pay when I get out of school. Another thing I would do is I would have joined a club in high school because when I came to college I didn't know many people it took me a few weeks before I really met some people that I would hang out with and have fun. I would also tell myself that I need to study more than I did in high school eventhough I was studying and getting A's and B's in high school I would tell myself to study more because I started to get alot of C's in college or less. Lastly I would have told myself to do an overnight visit at the college's I was thinking about because it would have helped getting adjusted.

Mary

I have come very fond of my fellow classmates and learned a lot about them, whether it be through sports or the classes we have taken together they are a fun and enthusiastic crowd to be around which always helps lighten up the classroom atmosphere.

During the whole process of getting ready for college by choosing where you want to go and what scholarships you would apply for became very stressful. Starting out with research very early is always a lot of help especially if you start your junior year of high school. When dealing with money stick to a budget and make sure you always have enough rest to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Procrastination is always an easy habit to fall into. Saving things until last minute is not going to help the work load on yourself in the end, so just stick to spacing out the work you do before deadlines can take off some stress. The final part of transitioning is to make sure you take time for yourself. Don?t overwhelm yourself with homework all hours of the day, and set time apart to hang out with friends.

I consider our fitness area to be the worst part of our school. Medaille offers a small selection of fitness options within the school. I am an athletic student and believe that being fit also gives students a better likelihood of learning. Physical fitness is also essential to your body?s health and blood flow to the brain which makes it easier to think as well as keeping your brain active.

Darian

The advice I would give myself is to stay on top of all the assignments given so I wouldnt have to rush to get anything done. I would of also told myself to get another job so more money would be saved when it was time to buy books and other things needed in school. I would tell myself to not let school and other problems stress me out because they ca mak me unfocused.

I wish I would of known about the financial problems faced by students in college.

I tell my friends that my school environment is very nice. The teachers help you out when you need it and it's easy to make friends.

Alyssa

They aren't the same students i've seen my whole life, from Pre-k to 12.

They aren't the same students i've seen my whole life, from Pre-k to 12.

Apply for as many scholarships as possible College is expencive. Also Dorming is a better choice than running back and forth on the expessway wasting gas, it about even outs now. Chlange yourself with everything that life dumps in your lap.

How involved the school is that its a school where i should be dorming instead of comuting.

Medaille College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.