Buffalo, NY

Medaille College

« See more reviews of Medaille College

Go with your gut feelings and make the most of it. Remember that just like life there are good people and bad people every where. Live on campus if you can. Be open to making new friends. Remember that if you ever felt like you couldn't be yourself, now is the time to be free and be all that you can. Encourage others to do the same. Lastly dont forget to figure out who you are if you dont already know.

Finding a college is a scarey yet enjoyable experiance, you have to be true to yourself and pick the school that you like the best....dont go somewhere because all your friends are going there. Pick the school that's best for you!!! College is about finding yourself and forming new relationships with friends and faculty. DONT STRESS this experiance will be remembered for a lifetime!!

The advice I would give myself is to stay on top of all the assignments given so I wouldnt have to rush to get anything done. I would of also told myself to get another job so more money would be saved when it was time to buy books and other things needed in school. I would tell myself to not let school and other problems stress me out because they ca mak me unfocused.

Administration should be easy to work with, able to answer your questions, treat you kindly, and dont beat around the bush. Always stay ontop of your financial aid. Consentrate on your school work, make it your priority. Work hard because it is all worth it.

Apply for as many scholarships as possible College is expencive. Also Dorming is a better choice than running back and forth on the expessway wasting gas, it about even outs now. Chlange yourself with everything that life dumps in your lap.

Don't just choose a school because your friends from high school go there. Choose the one that's best for you. One that has the right class size for you, one with many extra activities, and well liked, friendly professors.

I woulod tell my self to not get too friedly right away with people . watch your self or you can get into troble. if a problem happens make sure to report it right away not a week later.

I would advise myself not to be so nervous and to take everything one step at a time. I'd advise myself to do everything as it comes and no last minute to cram it in.

Forget about relationships until you are on the track of marriage after education is established. It will be hard, but very much worth it.

I have learned more about myself heere at medaille than I have learned in any other way or experience in my life