Charleston, SC
Medical University of South Carolina

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Medical University of South Carolina

Anna

I love this school and the location could not be any more perfect. Charleston is such a great place to live, there is always something to do. One issue I have is that there are no intramural sports or any athletics. I understand that it is a professional university but I do wish there were intramural sports or something of the sort for students to be a part of to help destress from academics 24/7.

Simon

Excellent place to brand learn

Excellent place to brand learn

MEGAN

This school is well organized and has many departments that are willing to help at any given moment. I love this school and am happy I chose MUSC for my graduate education.

There are not truly any stereotype within the school and the school consists of an array of different backgrounds creating a true melting pot full of culture.

The most popular activities are onsite within charleston, These activities allow students to become fully engaged in college life.

All the students within the DNP and master level programs are helpful and considerate.

The academics are challenging but the professors are always willing to help at any time day or night.

Medical University of South Carolina administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.