Mendocino College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Mendocino College

Kimberlee

i THINK THEY HAVE A GREAT DISTANCE ED PROGRAM ESPECIALLY FOR GE COURSES, AND I LIKE THE INSTRUCTORS. ON CAMPUS COURSES ARE NOT TOO CROWDED AND YOU CAN EASILY CONTACT STAFF. REGISTRATION IS EASY AND ON LINE COURSES ARE AVAILABLE. THERE IS NOTHING REALLY WITHIN EASY WALKING DISTANCE OF CAMPUS, HOWEVER PARKING IS A BREEZE!

Garret Warren

Mendocino college has some very good Professor's that teach a wide array of classes suitable for many majors. Mendocino college has a good IGETC course outline to get your associates degree and aid you in transferring to Universities to further your education. The college has a well-kept campus that is has buses that help students get to the school with little to no trouble.

Kiersten

I love Mendocino College. All of my professors have gone above and beyond in making sure every student gets the most out of their courses. They are always available and truly care about student success. There are a lot of programs to help students be successful. I myself am a member of MESA, Phi Thetta Kappa, and I recieve EOPS services. These programs made me feel at home and motivated to try my best!

Madison

I think it is a really great campus with truly amazing professors. The only downsides are that its about a 3 mile walk for anyone that lives in the Ukiah, CA area who doesn't own a car or motorcycle, the food on campus also tends to be a it more expensive then I think it should. There are certain days of the week though that people from the college will bring in free food for the students and faculty.

Diane

Very good school. I've been able to do a lot of classes online. The professors are available and promptly answer my questions. If for whatever reason I'm not understanding a particular question, I find that extra time is given to me to overcome my current struggle. I have yet to meet an unkind instructor and truly enjoy learning here.

Larry

I am happy with the classes and professors at Mendocino College. I especially enjoy the field trips to farms, wineries and homes that are self-sustainable. Mendocino College has helped me maintain my motivation and passion. Thanks to Mendocino College and their knowledgeable counselors, I am on the right path which will lead to a successful future for me.