Menlo College

« See more reviews of Menlo College

Any individual that does not like a small community should definately not attend Menlo College. Menlo College has approximately seven hundred and fifty students attending it with a 15:1 ratio of students to teacher; so anyone that like a class room full of over a hundred students would not like to attend this school. Despite the fact that the are Menlo is located is also a rather small community, it has many city-like features. Any person that does not like city, small communities, and knowing almost everyone around you and vise versa would not like to attend Menlo.

This school is not for someone who enjoys larger class sizes, more school spirit/activities or wants to join a sorority or fraternity. It is probably not the best choice for someone who is totally unsure of what they want to do because Menlo does not offer a huge variety of majors. A

I would say any student that would perfer a larger school should not come to Menlo. Plus you have to check the majors offered, because limited majors are offered.

Someone looking for a big school atmosphere