Menlo College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Menlo College

Kira

Menlo is a unique college. Being small in size and located in the Silicon Valley makes for some good opportunities but this college is young and still has a lot to learn. This cost of attendance is almost fully paid for by scholarships that students get, however the facilities and housing are old and in poor condition seeing as how they haven't been touched by renovation since the 70's. The administration is often working against improving old facilities and the food service is awful. You have to work to find extracurricular activities and most students are there for sports. However the professors are very friendly and accessible to students, making academics the redeeming quality of this school.

Laynee

Menlo College is a small campus full of diversity, personalities, and different cultures that we all bring into play with the school. We are able to express our cultures with support from the school with supportive teachers devoted to our academics as well as our future. Menlo College isnt only great with academics but has events happening everyday something new for the students and residents to do while here on campus. The events are my favorite part of Menlo, being able to come together at the events with your peers and enjoying the up lifting atmosphere Menlo College has to offer.

Jadalee

Menlo College is a small private school which is great for students who enjoy a concentrated learning environment. Students get to know their professors well and vice versa. Since Menlo College is a small private school, faculty create an activity night at least once a week free and available to all students like Tavern night and Monday night snacks.

Brandon Young

I love the school, it's not to big. The class sizes are perfect for me because I have a learning difference. It helps to get things repeated to me multiple times. The school is super inviting. The teachers and guidance counselors treated me like I was already their student even though I hadn't even committed to the school.

Thomas

It not a bad school at all it just we need more events happening because we have only like four really big events. But being in a small high that was rough and moving to a safe college with a pretty good environment was a bad idea , now I just can’t stay a way from the college.

Bhrycen

From the moment I stepped foot on campus, I immediately felt this feeling of “home.” My mom dropped me off at the front of campus as she went off to look for parking. I was immediately greeted with tons of “hi’s,” “hey’s,” and the most comforting, “Welcome to Menlo College.” It was in this moment when I knew I had made the best decision of my life. Preceding to physically being on campus, the reasons why I chose Menlo College persistently emptied my brain. People would ask me “why Menlo” and, as thoughts came hurrying into my head, I would never precisely have a genuine answer. Presently, being 1 semester into school here at Menlo, I know precisely how to react to that very question. I have established long lasting experiences with such astounding individuals who I get the opportunity to call some of my closest friends. The students and faculty made going away for college such an easy transition and, the networking and resources here are irreplaceable! At whatever point I'm experiencing an intense time, I can simply depend on Menlo College to have my back and it's the best thing I could have ever wanted.

MARGARET

A great college overall. Menlo College is a leading institution to guarantee admission, and generous scholarships, to California community college transfer students. The college has great staff and a great Business curriculum. The campus is the perfect size, it’s a welcoming, inclusive and supportive community. They focus on degrees that are In-Demand by today’s employers.

Jumar

My overall opinion about Menlo college is that they for sure changed and updated the campus from when I first attended. They have excelled more in our specific "major" experiences, which is a plus. However just like anything other college they do have to change and fix a few things. Will not go into to much detail but for sure some staffing, policy changes, as well as academic fee's, but again my experience has been good but it could've of always been better. Thank-you, Menlo college.

Celina

Menlo is a very diverse and welcoming school. Almost all of the professors are really awesome and want their students to pass their classes. My accounting professor has a FaceTime set up that I can call anytime of the day if I have any questions. Every professor at Menlo has office hours, so you can meet with them if needed! There is always the option of the writing center, which consists of professors and peer students. You can schedule a meeting with them and they will help you with your papers and essays! And all of that for free! I really love the community of Menlo, since the school is so small, Menlo really feels like a second family to me!

Kahlil

Overall the school could be better, for the amount the tuition is. There is some minor improvements that could be made that would make the school so much better. Such as updating the dorms, changing some of the food in the dining hall, and lowering the tuition. With that being said, the school is still really good, but there are certain things that it could work on to become even better than it is now.

Kaimilani

Menlo College is place where you feel like you have family. Everyone is there for you whenever you need help and it’s a safe space where you won’t be judged for being who you are. My time at Menlo has been so amazing and I would be lucky to come back in the spring semester if I had the necessary funds. Menlo College might be small and expensive but it’s the perfect size to have friends and really engage with your professors. I think it’s totally worth it.

Zaire

I love it. I have so many great friends and so much support there. The teachers and administrators always do their best to help you out and make sure everything is running smoothly. Im currently on the wrestling team and Menlo makes sure the everyones a family. Menlo is a great environment.