Merced, CA
Merced College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Merced College

Merced JC in it to win it

Merced JC in it to win it

I have attended about 2 semesters at Merced College, and I was extremely fond of my teachers, the way they taught their students, and the attitude they had towards trying to motivate the unmotivated. To all the newbies...The students are very welcoming and helpful all you have to do is ask! (they don't bite). I am very excited for next semester to start. Can't wait to meet new teachers and peers, gain some knowledge and get to MERCED COLLEGE!! One more thing, I LOVE the veterans resource center. They are very informative and it's a really helpful place if your a veteran, dependent, or surviving spouse of a service member.

Alex

My best thing that happened tome at school is that I able to study and have a degree to study a career. Also, be able to learn new thing that I see in school and make the right decisions for me.

In school sometimes you may have a difference with a teacher, but I think I'm learning stuff that I never see before, I think every teacher has their own way of teach and if I had differences with my teacher I would not know what to do I think I just relax and had at least a peacefully relationship with my teacher. My major is science and I always wanted to be in a science class I had never interesting in another class, I rather have a lot of science class the English or Math.

Casey

The STEM group is high in activity because it involves all science, technology, engineering and mathematics students. The favorite amongst other students is the geology club, the geography club, the drama club and the art club.

The academics are wonderful! They each provide understanding and learning experiences that I think every student/ to-be student should attend and enjoy.

Cassandra

I would tell myself to pay a lot more attention in class, study more for tests, join more clubs, try out for more sports and to volunteer more. I would tell myself that there will always be time for hanging out with friends or just relaxing later on but right now and for a little while is crunch time. I would also tell myself to experience new things like trying new types of foods and trying new things. Life is too short to be spent doing the same boring things and not going full heartedly into opportunities that will bring growth and knowledge.

All kinds, there is a vast diverseity. Everything from different typesof learners to different types of socio-economical backgrounds to everythingin between.

Merced College is a great place to get a higher education, with diverse personalities and talented teachers who remain dedicated to education.

The greatest feeling in the world is achieving the impossible, or what you percieve as the impossible. College life is much different than high school, it takes dedication, and dicipline (things that your parents always tried to teach you). Being a college student means making the best choices necessary to achieve a higher education. In college there is no one in the background telling you what you should do next, there is no bell that signals the next class period. Making it to class is the most important thing to do as a college student, it shows dedication to the subject and it is the only way to get the necessary information to successfully complete the course. Its up to you to make it to class and to create ways in which you can retain the information given. Going to college makes all the difference in the world. It may be a difficult task to achieve, but the pay off is well worth it. Now that I have attended college I am qualified for a much larger range of jobs paying top dollar. Most positions today require a degree, College is necessary for the future, so don't give up.

The best thing about my school is the diversity. There are students from all over the world that attend Merced College. This diversity allows students to learn about different cultures and areas of the world while getting a higher education.

Karen

My school fits me perfectly because it is unique, fun, and interesting.

My school fits me perfectly because it is unique, fun, and interesting.

College is nothing to what I expected it to be, I expected it to be uninteresting, difficult, and boring. In reality my college freshman year has turned out to be totally fun and exciting. If I could go back to my high school senior year, I would have told myself to let loose and have fun, but also to keep in mind my goals and my dreams. I would also tell myself to not dread going to college and accept that I can succeed in life. Now I know that college life is better than high school life, and that classes are fun and the teachers are nice, not the opposite like many people had mentioned. I would also tell myself to try my hardest in the last couple months I had left of high school and to prepare myself for the future ahead of me. These pieces of advice are not the hardest things to do, but they are what I feel inside, in my heart and in my soul. College is the best experience I have ever been through.

I wish I would have known what type of classes I needed to take so that my freshman year could have been easier.

casandra

Life happens and anything can go right or wrong just in an intsant. Don't worry about option A if you know that you have option B,C,D. Ask for help, you need it and stop pretending to be smart. You'll just confuse yourself of what you do know from the things you don't. Learn to be independent from your family and start to pinch your pennies. Cause if you can do that you will know how to manage yourself alright.

Our school needs teachers so that the school can offer more classes to the students.

Our schools teachers are dedicated in helping the students achieve their personal goals.

Morgan

This school is safe and has a lot of people that are nice and helps you when you ask for help.

I would tell myself that I should start to apply for college and scholarships. I would also tell myself to take the classes that i need so i can look for it in college and not take classes with friends just because you feel more comfortable around them and think that you can get away with your senior year just because they are in your calss. Another way is to tell myself not to choose the easy classes just because the are an easy "A" and not worry about the major classes.

The kind of person that would attend to Merced High School are the kinds who are nice and wants to mke friends. They also can take classes that they wish to take.

Ricardo

Dedicated students who are willing to help when asked, fun students who are also easy to get along with.

Merced College is best know for their sucessful students and teachers.

Hello, first of all i want to tell you that it is ok to be undecided about what major you will dedicate yourself to, take it easy, focus and always do your best. Secondly take the time to apply to scholarships and save as much money as you can, especially for books. I want you to always keep an open mind about what you want to do in your life, dont let others tell you or influence you too deeply on what you should do. Learn to take counselors advice and dont be scared to ask questions. Finally what i want to tell you is to never give up, what you put into your education and school is what you will get out of it so always give it your 100%.

Merced College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.