Merced College

« See more reviews of Merced College

Someone who is committed to education, and doesn't mind the kind of city location they would be in. Merced isn't a big city, but it's not a town either - it doesn't have a whole lot to offer for people who want to 'party' as so many college students are seen as when they go to community colleges. It's a good college, and the professors I have had experience with are good. As long as you do what's required of you, you should get by.

Anyone wanting to transfer to a 4-year university, but can't afford to go to a 4-year right off the bat, should go to a community college for the first two years. Not only will you get the freedom of being able to pay a little less for tuition, but the classes are usually geared towards transfer students, which is a big help.

The kind of person that would attend to Merced High School are the kinds who are nice and wants to mke friends. They also can take classes that they wish to take.

All kinds, there is a vast diverseity. Everything from different typesof learners to different types of socio-economical backgrounds to everythingin between.