West Windsor, NJ
Mercer County Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Mercer County Community College

Fixed  rate loan

Coleek

The school is know for the small classes and has alot of very good major at little cost compared to any university.

Wow! This is the biggest question of the day. I would have to say that I would have studied harder to pass the SAT. Also, during the times that I wasn't doing anything I could have been reading up on different things like what is college life is all about, how much is everything going to cost, would it be better that stay on campus or off campus and the list goes on. Being more involved in multiple college prep programs so that I could have the direction I would need to succeed on the bumpy, but yet smooth road to completing college successfully. I would say to myself now, let bygones be bygones, don't limited yourself or be to afraid to ask a question, hold you head up high, reach for the stars and aways remember this; nothing baits a failure but a try.

The fact that you can attend the college without a high school diploma. There are alot of people that wasn't lucky enough to recieve one at a regular high school so the school has a GED Program that will prepare you to not only pass the test to get your GED, but also achieve any degree of your choice.

lauren

I would have told myself to get my RN after graduating high school. I would have achieved that degree to move forward to get my Master's in Nursing. Although I have a BA from Monmouth University, I wish I knew that I wanted to be a nurse at 18 instead of 25 years old.

It was one of the better community college's, however, I rather brag that I have graduated from Monmouth Univeristy (May 2008) with a BA in Communication and minor in Health Studies..

Rich

There are a mix of older students, mothers, and fresh out of high school students. I know for me I go to the community college becasue thats all my/my mom's budget can do at this time but I'm sure some of the other students go for the convience of being close to home and if they have a family.

I would of taken more college prep courses so that I would be that much more ahead and with a greater understanding of how life would be out of high school. I would also have started saving for college so that I could of experienced the whole college life rather than going to the community college. Not that its a bad thing going to the community college but it would of been a great experience to be one my own seeing how the world works and being able to take care of myself.

The walk to classes. THe parking lot goes all around the school and if its raining or snowing, you know what that means. Plus it seems the public schools aren't as attentive to the needs of new students.

Christopher

I would have chose to move back to NYC and went to CUNY Baruch instead of going to Rutgers just because I got in. I would have tried harder in my classes to get a higher GPA and look at scholarships to go there. I really didn't have much of a mother or father, so I didn't understand how things are run, but I learned now from experience that there are other possibilities, and that the way I did things was because I didn't really have much guidance and the school I went to didn't have many people that helped guide others past the classroom. I kind of wish there was some sort of program for children of parents who are either not there or working more than parenting. Otherwise if I could go back in time, I would have joined those clubs I wanted to join and talked to the teacher and guidance counselors a bit more.

The small class sizes are a plus as well as teachers who actually teach, and speak the language to the point that we can understand(a feat the Rutgers University fails to provide in some instances.) I think that Community Colleges are underrated and that the rankings are based on something other than what you learn there.

I wish I knew whether the courses were transferable to another state school, particularily New York City's Baruch College of CUNY because I want to get dual bachelor's in Finance and International Business or Marketing. It would be nice if they had such information available, because the only available information is transferring from ny to nj schools but not the other way around.

Mercer County Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.