Mercer University

« See more reviews of Mercer University

Someone who wants a personalized education and interaction with professors and who doesn't want to be viewed as a number by the administration should attend. The majority of classes have no more than 30 students, professors are helpful and very accomodating. Anyone who really wants to get involved with extracurricular activities and leadership positions should also apply. Over 90% of students receive financial aid and on campus housing is spacious and very affordable. If you want to expand your educational opportunities and be challenged, Mercer University is the school for you!

A determined, motivated and hard-working student should attend this school. Don't come if you want a great social and city life; Macon is okay but not huge. Come if you want the intimacy and support of small class sizes and a low student-to-faculty ratio, and if you want friends that will encourage you and help you with classes as well as enjoy social activities with you.

One who is comfortable in a pretty small environment. It isn't that small, but small enough that your teachers and classmates will know you by name. You will have to participate in classes and find your own voice because there aren't so many people in the class that you can just sit in the background.

One who is interested in improving themselves and those around them. Those who like a college where acedmic acheivement is encoruaged and the student is focused on excelling in any field of study including medicine, leagal, engeneering, business eduation and the arts.

Someone that enjoys small class sizes, and is not looking for crazy parties. We party here with the fraternities and we also go downtown, but it isn't like at the large universities. You have to be willing to work because the classes here are harder, but its worth it.

A person who is dedicated to their goals and their purpose in the world. One who has a drive for making a difference. One who wants to find out about themselves through their studies and their interaction with others. One who has a sense of curiousity.

In order to attend this school, one should be a self-starter, not afraid to ask questions, and not afraid to take out loans for tuition and living expenses. Mercer is very expensive but the difference in the professors is 100% worth it!

A person who craves a relationship with friends, professors, the community surrounding the school, and so much more. Anyone can come to Mercer, but you have to be willing to fall into the culture of it and make it your own.

People who are open-minded, like small classes and love discussions should attend this school. People who also enjoy sports, but aren't not very good will also love this school because of the great intermural program.

Someone who knows what career path they want to take in life, who loves to be academically challenged, and who does not want to go to a schoolt that is nether small nor large.