Mercy College of Health Sciences Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Mercy College of Health Sciences

allison

i think that would be a great school to attend if you are interested in the medical field specifically without all of the fraternities and sports. But the teachers seem very nice and all of the staff are extremely helpful and are always there to answer your questions.

diana

Mercy college is the cheapest school out of all the private colleges in New York so finances is much of a problem. Financial aid is great at covering most of your education. Your only required payment would be for housing which is paid every semester with your meal plan. Now with the meals they aren't so bad. just as any college you would expect to go to the bathroom more often than usual to prevent "Freshman Fifteen". THAT IS NO MYTH! The greatest part about eating your pain away is being able to go to the gym very early in the morning or even take a jog following a safe trail on a nice day. The neighborhood is great and the city is pretty close. I can talk about this school forever. This is a college you can call home. Welcoming all of family and friends to enjoy it with you also.

Josephine

Just there for the program, teachers need help in covering the materials.

varinia

You have to decide where to pursue your goals. It’s a big decision, and it can be hard to find quality and pertinent information to help you on your way. For this reason, Mercy provides the most current research and reviews on the best colleges and online programs. Mercy's goal is to foster dialogue between the most current educational data, the analysis of educational leaders, and you. For them, it’s a job well done for every student that we can help achieve their goals.

Haley

My experience so far at MCHS is superb! I transferred 2 years worth of credits into my DMS program and had little to no hassles at all. Professors and staff were always very helpful and knowledgeable and I will forever remember all of the positive experiences I had with each of my professors. I personally love the challenge and the fact that the curriculum is rigorous to prepare me for my career in healthcare. If it were easy, the value of the education would be severely diminished.

Alissa

Mercy college is the perfect specific healthcare undergraduate school in Iowa. They prioritize students learning and have the best professors to learn from. The only things I wish they had were sports and a cafeteria. I've been at Mercy for 2 years and their programs are intellectual with a wide range of different education options.