Mercy College

« See more reviews of Mercy College

We have this wonderful program "PACT". Basically we have mentors and the mentors are here for us whenever we are in need of help. Its pretty cool to have someone looking over your shoulder at time when you feel like your slipping. So that they can push you to want to succeed in everything that you do. Its small, and very family oriented. I hear great things about Mercy College every year.

Mercy College was very financially inexpensive. I went to Sacred Heart University for my first two years, and then transferred to Mercy College. It cut the cost of tutition more than half and my experience at this school has been wonderful. The tuition cost is great and it definitely sets itself apart from other really expensive schools.

My school is unique becuase we are 30 min. away from one of the largest cultural, fashion, and retail centers of the world NY City. We also have the quite country areas within a hour so we have a nice balance to our enviroment.

The things unique about my school is the amount of transportation provided. Also the progams they have some places don't have.

it is unique in that no two schools ar the same