Mercyhurst University

« See more reviews of Mercyhurst University

While choosing a undergraduate school to attend, pick a place that feels like home and is inviting to you and your interests. Make sure you and your child feel safe with the surroundings and have everything that they are looking for offered to them.

Some advice i would give parents and students is to take a tour of the school and if your a student and want to go there ask about stayiong overnight and with some students that way you can get a real sense of what the school is like.

Going to college is not a bad thing. So you should always try your best, and not slack off in your classes. Because one day you might want to own your own company, and believe me you will need to learn what you can.

You are not going to college to party. Your there to get a degree and that is the most important thing. Also be sure to make lots of friends and make a huge impression on everyone you meet. Good luck

If you want one on one attention and small classrooms this is your place. You need to find a school that has good academics first and that will give you the best oppurtunities after you graduate.

Look at the big picture. Don't worry about money until you're down to 3 or 4 schools to choose from. Visit the school! If you have a question...ask a student...they will be honest.

Balance more academic life versus the social life. Be more involved with activities, clubs, and events on campus. Make more friends than the huge amount you already have.

Work hard in all my classes and study for the SATs and ACT. Research about the weather and the surrounding area of the college.

Find a school that will benefit your future career. Academics are very important. You will find friends where ever you go.

Make sure it is a school where you are comfortable at. If possible take a look at the school before you choice one.