Meredith College Top Questions

Kaamran

Fun, friendly, outgoing, eager to help, nice, smart

Kayla

We are all goal oriented women with brains and beauty. Our brains are like the muscles of bodybuilders.

Michelle

Friendly girls frrom conservative southern families.

Michelle

My classmates are motivated, fun, and enthusiastic about everything they do.

Andrea

My peers here at Meredith are wonderful. Everyone is friendly; when you're lost and need help finding something, there is always a kind person nearby that doesn't mind helping you. Meredith is a close-knit community; it really feels like girl scouts + cheerleading camp. You are able to develop a strong sense of sisterhood/womanhood, and life long friends.

Kaitlyn

awesome

Annahitta

They are all extremely friendly and helpful.

Valerie

Meredith is an all girls school, so speaking up and interacting with my classmates is a lot easier. The majority of the girls are extremely friendly. I am always friends with the girls around me in my classes by the end of the semester. None of the girls judge each other, so this makes it a great environment for everyone to speak up and be heard.

christina

Everyone here gets along very well.

My peers at Meredith College are very supportive and knowledgable.

Kimberly

Most of them are really kind and caring. Small group projects are emphasized here and it is a very small campus.

Alethia

My classmates at Meredith are interesting. There's always somedays when I wonder why I go to an all girls school, but most days I don't mind it. There are some stereotypical rich, white girls. But most people are super friendly. I like them for the most part.

ashley

My classmates are hard working and smart.

Hannah

Meredith College students are hard-working and work as a team.

Lindsay

Well all my classmates are females, and many of them come from very weathy families. So sometimes coming from a family that is not weathy is a challenge to fit in. Most people here do not work two jobs and pay for everything on their own, because their parents just hand them the money.

Karen

My classmates are some of the most intelligent, generous and caring people that I have ever met.

ashley

intelligent and hard working

Tonia

Great women who are friendly and willing to help each other.

Suzanne

Meredith College is a place where anyone and everyone feels comfortable in class, no matter what ethnic background, religion, race, or financial status.

Kristen

The girls on campus are pretty inviting into their lives.

Natasha

Down to earth for the most part.

Leanne

My classmates are very competitive indivuduals who are driven to recieve the most out of their education they are recieving at Meredith College.

Laura

My classmates are all girls who are eager to get an education.

Afeefa

Diverse, thoughtful, carefree, and fairly liberal.

They are often stereotyped as wearers of pearls and rainbows flip flops, but in reality there are groups with diverse interests and types of people, growing in number every day.

Josie

friendly

Amy

Amazing and the best girls in the world.

Meredith girls are down to earth, accepting, smart, willing to learn or change, and fun!

Everyone is so supportive and accepting of one another. There is no judgement and we all genuinely enjoy volunteering our time to any clubs, off campus activities, or social gatherings Meredith puts together. It feels like a second home and that is the very reason why I love it so much.

Meghan

Your next best friend!