Meredith College Top Questions

cailyn

Meredith College empowers women and puts them at a significant advantage to be successful in their careers.

It is a tight-knit campus where everyone knows everyone. The faculty and staff are friendly and always willing to help out in times of need or sit down for a friendly chat. The people who attend Meredith make eveyone who steps on to the campus feel at home and a part of something much bigger than just a university. They become your family, friends, advisors and eventually your colleagues.

Elena

Meredith is more than a school, it's a family. Everywhere I look there's someone smiling or waving even if I don't know them. Many of the girls who live in the dorms don't say they're going back to school at the end of the summer, they say they're going home. Meredith doesn't allow sororities, instead the school chooses to focus on the idea that we are all one family. As a Meredith woman, I am a part of a small, tightknit, and loving community, not just an all girls school.

Roxanne

The best thing about my school is the sense of unity. I know that most colleges say that but I think it is especially true here. I know most of the faculty, staff, and students on campus and I have only been here since August. I know that if something happens and I need to go somewhere important, I will always have someone willing to get me there. Everyone here is really helpful and intent on making this the best four years of our lives. I have never been bullied nor seen or heard of it even happening.

All the professors will go out of their way to help you and are extremely friendly. They care and want you to succeed.

Kelsie

I consider the amount of school spirit to be the best thing about this school. Meredith College has a great atmosphere and it really helps with my academic work. The students that go here love it and that really helps with confidence. The confidence the school gives me helps me with my social life and my academic life.

The best thing about Meredith College is the fact that it is a small campus, therefore; there is not a lot of walking and you will get to know many people who can help you. Everyone at Meredith College is very friendly and all the teachers are willing to go to the extermes to help you succeed.

The best thing about my school is that they have my specific major which is Interior Design. I will be able to get my ASID designation which will be a huge help when it is time to find a job.

My school is small, and very close knit. The best thing about Meredith would have to be it's traditions. Meredith has so many traditions that bring the school together and create unity on campus. Through these traditions young women are able to connect with their class and meet new people. I have made so many friends and connected with so many faculty members through their traditions, which in the end has helped me in being successful on campus.

Katrina

Meredith is always willing to help students succeed, whether by helping a student with financial aid and grants, or by teachers helping students understand and learn material, or counselors ensuring that students are mentally secure and satisfied. Meredith College is flexible and really works with students to provide services and support.

Tyasia

The size, faculty, and the traditions.

The best thing about Meredith College would be the close knit relationships that women form while they attend the college, as well as the friendships they make for their lifetime. Small classes, beautiful campus, friendly faculty and staff are also make perks to coming to Meredith. Girls at this college are encouraged to be involved and open while they attend Meredith, that way you are cultured to different backgrounds and upbringing's of others.

It's very small and private. Pretty campus.

Leanne

The best thing about Meredith is that it is located in the center of Raleigh but still get a small town feel in the gated community of campus.

Holley

there are a few teachers who actually care about the students, the rest could care less.

Josie

The diversity and the fun we have here. Im very comfortable in my classes.

The best thing about my school are the small classes. It allows students to really be able to learn better because the professors interact so much more with the students. I am a name and a face rather than being a number in a gigantic lecture class. I apreciate that my teachers take the time out to know me and make sure that everyone in the class understand what is being taught.

I like the smaller classrooms and campus. The campus s beautiful and safe, and small enough to get from class to class without getting lost.