Waverly, WV
Meredith Manor International Equestrian Center

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Meredith Manor International Equestrian Center

Erica

I love this college a lot. This college has everything I need. This college is a hands on learning, that wants to do good for the environment and help people get to where they need to be. They have professors always available, all you have to do is go up to them and say I would like more practice here is my schedule, so if you are available that would be awesome, and you're all set. Meredith Manor accepts kids from 16 and older with a GED or a high school diploma. They are a very exceptional college and they accept just about every scholarship, grant, and FASFA out there. Anyone can get accepted

Gina

The education from the large variety of horses and instructors is wonderful. However, you must be OK with extremely rustic and creative on campus housing. The buildings are old and they look it. Most of your day is spent outside or the barns so be prepared for the elements. Thogh the overall look of campus and housing is lower quality, the opportunity for quality hands on experience and education with horses is great if you apply yourself. The workload of a part time student here is equal to the schedule and credits of a full-time student at a traditional college. The full-time student here has the equivalent of an accelerated course schedule and credits.

Janet
What's the hardest thing about freshman year?

What's the hardest thing about freshman year?

The very First Quarter at Meredith manor is the hardest over your entire attendance. Its the hardest because you have no clue what to expect when you get there, your first 3 days of "classes" is an orientation schedule. It starts off much faster then a regular college within three days of orientation you will learn the layout of school, who are your teachers, how we clean our stalls at school, how the barns feed there horses, what we feed our horses. You have to figure out the times in which you can come and clean horses you are assigned, you also have to learn horses locations and names. It will be difficult at the beginning to transition into a routine but that is the key once you make it to you 3rd week of classes you have got a routine that you can follow and then it gets easier to accomplished. By week 12 you understand how things go so when you enter your second quarter you already know what to do you'll need a little help to understand what you do during the orientation schedule but it will be much more organized for you and you will understand more of whats going on.

William

The classmates from my old college were fun, outgoing, and easy to get along with. It was a private college so it was nice to be stuck on a small campus with a great group of people to get along with.

The uniqueness of my school was the fact that it was all hands on training and learning mixed in with your liveing. So it was almost like u were already at work.

Honestley I dont think I would have much to tell myself in the way of changing anything I did. As I enjoyed my first college more than words can say and more than I ever enjoyed my high school years. I had the highest grade average out of anyone except one other student and was the most popular kid on campus. Why would I want to change anything. I wish I could of applied my college experiance to my high school experiance honestley. They were some of the best days of my life...

Meredith Manor International Equestrian Center administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.