Oakland, CA
Merritt College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Merritt College

Janet

Bright it's like full each and every color of people, every race , a box of skittles, and you never fill left out; Amazing talents each person carrying a different gift to share with others, and full of old generation to help new generation and new help old.

Going back in time to talk to myself as a highschool senior the advice I would give myself would be to network with others in the three fields I'm most interested in. I would give myself some names and numbers of people I am in contact with now, that would help mentor me in the fields Im interested in, and probably set myself up on some dates for a career day with those people I recieved contact with. Being a senior and doing those things above will help me know that the field I'm interested in will be something I could actually follow through in finishing my college, because I'll have those three fields to pick choices from.

The best thing about my college is, we have such caring counsolers to help us. That really helps the students to stay on the right track to stay in school and finish what they started. Also we have some awsome teachers in our major classes that are very helpful in preparing us for progressing in the near future . Which is also amazing to have to inspire us students to become something great for our community and future generation.

Merritt College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.