Merritt College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Merritt College

Martin

Merritt is a really chill community college, there has not been anything dramatic happening from the 1 year I have been attending. Merritt has a lot of courses to take and they offer a good amount of certificate courses. There has not been a single person who has been rude nor mildly rude. Overall I give my school a 4.5/5.

Jade

As apart of the Peralta College district composed of 4 community colleges, Merritt College has a beautiful Campus located in the Oakland Hills. Throughout my attendance there has been many upgrades to new architecture as well as new and improved online learning portals. Students who attend this college, tend to be focused with very few who do not seem as serious. Merritt College appears to accommodate all their students for a successful learning experience.

I like Merritt. It’s very clean and the people on campus are very nice. The professors want to see everyone succeed but of course you have to put in the effort to get to where you wanna be. There’re numerous of clubs and great events. There’s also give out free fruits and veggies.

Damaso

A very good campus. It is up the hills with a variable climate. The class sizes are small. It’s easy to get help from teachers and they have office hours. If still in need of help, go to the student center where people are happy to help you out with any course.

Sonia

I really enjoy studying at Merritt College, the staff is very friendly and helpful, the teachers are dedicated and helpful as well. The campus is nice and well maintained. I think this is a nice campus, the environment is calm and quiet. I definitely recommend students to enroll here!

Mayra

Merritt College is a good community college but it could improve its services like have access to going into a computer lab, more printing, have more clubs to join, put on more events. It could also work on making the financial aid counselors more accessible and have better communication. Last but not least have more vending machines or stores around campus.

Adrian

Merritt college has given me opportunities to spread my wings and observe the new college life, specifically a community college. This was the best choice for me because I am able to live at home and drive a short distance to arrive on campus. Safety and A beautiful view in the top of the Oakland Hills. Their Academics is truly amazing if this was A 4 year I would attend there.