Virginia, MN
Mesabi Range College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Mesabi Range College

Sophie

Overall, Mesabi Range College is a great little community college to get started at. The class sizes and small, the instructors are invested in their student's education, and there are opportunities around every corner. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at MRC, and I would highly recommend it to others!

Jessa

The nursing program at this college is outstanding! The instructors are always there for you even at 4am (trust me, I have utilized them in the wee hours of the day) and they're always willing to help you succeed! The classes are very informative and really get you ready for the next steps in nursing.

Laura

I think that this college is a great place to start. The teachers and Advisors really care and try their best to help you figure out what you want to do. They have helped me with the process of transferring to another college next Fall. They make it really easy, even if you have no idea what career path you want to go down.

john

it isn't a great school, it is cheap but there aren't very many diverse class options or extracurricular activities. the overall atmosphere of the college is okay, after 2 the only people there are the work study students and nigh class students. the housing options are very poor especially considering the cost.

Allie

I am just about to finish off my first semester here. So far I have greatly enjoyed the help of the instructors, the company of new friends, and the taste of delicious cafeteria food. The instructors truly do care about each and every student's success, along with the other faculty and staff as well. There is always fun events and activities going on that bring everyone together. To me, travelling to class everyday is like traveling to see my second family. I love that it is only a quick 20 minute drive from my house. For a small local community college, they really do attract a wide variety of people from all over the country, and even some international students. Class sizes vary, but are never more than 35 students per class. The instructors work hard to give the students the knowledge that they paid for. In fact, Mesabi Range's tuition is very cheap compared to other colleges in the nation. If I had a choice to go back to high school and pick a college to go to all over again, I would still pick would still be Mesabi Range Community and Technical College.

Kristina

They keep to themselves which is very nice. Unless it refers to the class, but they keep their personal life out of school.

To be on top of things. I would have told myself to be more organized, and how to study better. That is about it otherwise I thought the transition was pretty much simply. The professers lay down their rules and how they like things down so its pretty simply to follow.

I like going to Mesabi because it is close to home and small class sizes still. The professers are really nice and understanding.

Mesabi Range College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.