Euless, TX
Messenger College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Messenger College

Tonya

There are many things that I would tell myself, but the most important thing that I would tell myself would be to start figuring out now how you are going to pay for college so you don't have to get loans and be paying them off for a long time. In the future you will regret not looking for scholarships and grants ahead of time. Don't procrastinate, is another thing I would tell myself, because I have gotten used to procrastinating, which is not good at all. That is what I would tell myself if I could go back.

Nothing. I like how small it is and how everyone knows everyone. When I go to this college, it is easier to learn and to talk to the teachers. I went to SOSU in Oklahoma and the size was fine but when I went to class I could hardly get a chance in to talk to the teacher, because either they were in a hurry to get to another class or I was.

The classes that I would like to take are not I available for certain semesters. Other than that Messenger College is really great. It has helped me grow in the Lord, when I found myself drifting from God. I thank God for bringing me here.

Messenger College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.