Mechanicsburg, PA
Messiah College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Messiah College

Chelsea

Messiah College provides phenomenal education. In fact, I've heard more employers prefer Messiah College students over other local schools because we are a more adequate fit for the role as we are mostly kind individuals who care for others on a more spiritual basis. We take education seriously and like to succeed as well as have some self-care to further encourage the health of our bodies. Each professor takes their time to talk to each student and shows deep interest in everyone in their classroom. The student to faculty ratio is on a smaller ratio scale as this is a huge benefit to the learning process of the students. There are many opportunities to seek further information about a topic if a student is struggling in a specific area. Each student is more than willing to help other students no matter what the need is. In regards to the campus life, the dorms are well kept, however some residence halls are starting to show their age. Messiah has started to transition some of their residence buildings with new furniture and renovations. The food provided on campus is up to par. There are two main dining areas, one the cafeteria, where the food is often mixed up and there are a vast variety of options to choose from; the other area to eat includes more standard food that is the same every day, yet is also very good! The environment at Messiah is like no other- this is a peaceful campus with beautiful scenery from the flowers surrounding the campus to the Yellow Breeches River passing by underneath our covered bridge. There is really nothing to complain about when talking about Messiah.

It's a beautiful college with a beautiful atmosphere the facilities are wonderfully kept the only issues are that most of the time you have to make your own fun because there isn't much to do and the college campus itself is very secluded. Other than that Messiah is a great community

Messiah College

Messiah College is a wonderful college with plenty of opportunities and adventures available for all who come! They provide support for their students and the faculty is always willing to lend a helping hand where they can.

Erin
Messiah

Messiah

Messiah is a great school if you're into your education and not the typical American college party scene - I love it here, and the people are amazing.

Jen
Amazing Christian Culture with a Good Balance

Amazing Christian Culture with a Good Balance

Messiah College is a great school and has a better balance than other Christian schools such as Liberty. The rules are not as strict, but they are definitely present. You'll meet amazing people too!

Tatyana

My overall opinion of this school is that it's better than the school I almost went to.

Tell us about your professors.

The professors are nice. They are easy to go up to for questions or just to have lunch with.

The academics at the school are great. Students have been able to get jobs when they graduate.

The kind of person that should attend this school is someone not looking for a party scene.

Douglas

Messiah College is where people come together to care about other people.

Messiah College is where people come together to care about other people.

Hold on to any financial aid options made available to you.

The people. Messiah College is without a doubt the most amazing community of both faculty and staff I have ever been a part of. As an RA, it has been a blessing to work with such incredible individuals who care so much for both their education and others.

Victoria

The advice I would give myself would be to not be afraid to be myself. I think a lot of times, high schoolers think about college as a time in which they can reinvent themselves and become somebody completely different. I came into college thinking that I had to become someone who I simply was not. I thought that I had to give myself a whole new identity because that was what you did when you entered college. I was wrong. It's okay to want to be more confident, to make yourself step outside of your comfort zone. However, a complete and total change isn't neccessary. I'm really good at being me. I snort when I laugh and my jokes aren't always funny. I can say some stupid things sometimes and I can embarrass myself greatly at times. But I'm also a really kind, caring, intelligent woman and for me to change the snorting and the joking and the embarrassing would be for me to remove a part of me that makes me who I am. College is about discovering who you are,and embracing it, not giving it all up.

At Messiah, the atmosphere and close-knit community are the best things about the college. It's academics are oustanding and it's sport teams are phenomenal, but the Christ-centered community is really what seperates it from every other college. Messiah doesn't feel just like a college campus. It feels like home, and that is because of the way the employees and students interact with one another. It feels more like one large family unit than your typical college scene and I love this because it allows me to grow in every aspect of my life.

Before coming to Messiah, I wish I had known more about what to expect your first month of college. I wish I had better understood exactly how difficult it is to be completely on your own in a town five hours away from your family. I wish I had known that it's okay to have doubts the first month. It's okay to feel homesick and wonder if you made the right decision. Eventually, you make amazing friends and develop a routine. But I wish I had known and realized that this doesn't just happen overnight.

Madilyn

Messiah is full of kind, intelligent people who support you throughout your rigorous schoolwork.

By placing academics in a Christian perspective, you are able to see how studying is a way of glorifying God and focus your career towards His glory.

Messiah College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.