Messiah College

« See more reviews of Messiah College

A close-knit, rural college with a strong emphasis on pacifism that inexplicably draws students from every corner of the Evangelical tradition; students who may be traditionally a minority in Evangelicalism because of their political views or sexual orientation will most likely feel more comfortable at Messiah than other Evangelical schools.

Messiah is a small, private Christian liberal arts college that is situated on a beautiful campus, is dedicated to raising Christian men and women, is known for its academic and athletic performance, and offers many opportunities for service, leadership, internships, and study abroad.

Messiah College is a Christian school that is more liberal than other Christian schools, but more conservative than secular schools. It is a very warm and welcoming environment and is a great place for college students to advance their education and deepen their faith.

Messiah is a loving campus, from administrators who learn your name even before you are accepted, to faculty who truly want you to succeed, to life-long friends you make in your residence, your activities, and your classes, where Christ rules preeminent.

Messiah is a open, welcoming community of students, professors, and faculty whose main desire is to help you to grow closer to God and your independant life in society by helping you to discover God's plan for your life.

the school I go to is a welcoming, you feel part of the family/community and you are put in front of challenges that help you to grow spiritually, socially and become a better person in the society.

Messiah College is a vibrant center of community and academic excellence that offers tons of opportunities to get into the community and make a difference in the world.

People call it the "non Christian Christian college" but I would not agree because I felt I really discovered how to back up my own faith as a student there.

christian school that is committed to embracing diversity and different perspectives on an institutional level that is not always played out in the every day.

A Christ-centered learning environment that draws people who desire to grow in their faith, discern their profession, and nurture relations for life.