Messiah College

« See more reviews of Messiah College

My classmates are my brothers and sisters in Christ, because at Messiah we all know that are one body in Christ, therefore we all take the time to express our love for one another constantly; the smiles, hugs, considerate conversations, words of encouragement, laughter, prayers, tears, homework help, and love is a deep part of our days as brothers and sisters in Christ.

there were two different types of students... liberal, progressive thinkers who were like normal college kids and didnt fit in well at Messiah. and then there were the conservative, bible loving kinds that followed all the rules and played board games to have fun.

My classmates are mostly christian, relatively laid back, and surprisingly mixed for a christian college in that they still break the law sometimes, go to prayer meetings, are gay, atheists, typical bible-thumpers, and average.

They tend to be intellectual, although most of them are quiet so classroom discussions often take place more between like 6 or 7 people rather than the entire class.

I think my classmates are annoying and can hinder my learning but at the same time some of them really help me learn by having good discussions.

friendly, naive, don't understand the real world and live in a bubble, can't fend for themselves and are somewhat critical and hypocritical

they are generally nice, and are generally intelligent. athletes and friends of athletes are usually the most popular students.

Everyone in classes are really nice and supportive of different ideas. It is sometimes nice to hear a new view point.

Everyone thinks for themselves so you will best succeed if you have your own mind but are open to what others think.

Students here are very service oriented, williing to help and very likely to succeed