Messiah College

« See more reviews of Messiah College

I love the atmosphere here it's a great place to be! It is a Christian college, and I love it, everyone is so open here with prayer and seeing how people really feel about themselves or issues. Messiah College has a great psychology program. All the professors are knowledgeable and helpful. They have a great faculty. I have a very large dorm and it's really nice. Also, we have a very pretty campus. Overall this is a great experience and I love it here.

Our food! It's not mom's cooking, no, but as far as college food goes, the food here is pretty tasty. I think I also brag about our sports teams. They win nationals like every year! Soccer games are so fun at Messiah even if you're not really a huge sports fan. Also, everyone is so nice here. There is definitely a wide range of interests on campus, but everyone is nice and willing to get to know you if you just try.

The amazing study abroad program. Messiah College stongly emphasizes study abroad, and makes it very similar in cost to their own prices; therefore allowing many the opportunity. Their programs consistently rank highest in the nation. These experiences have greatly enhanced my knowledge of the world, and were the greatest college learning experiences of all.

That everyone is very friendly and we have a lot of different extracurricular programs that people can take part in. We do not have a lot of problems on campus and the campus is beautiful and very close to a lot of cities. It also has easy access to things off campus.

I brag about the laid back community of Messiah. Walking around campus is very comfortable and enjoyable. Everyone smiles, holds doors for eachother, says hi to one another. I also like my class sizes and the personal interations with my professors.

There is always something to do when you have free time! Messiah College is great about having fun (not lame) events throughout the week and weekends. Community is a big deal here, and by coordinating activities, they achieve a close community.

Messiah's study abroad opportunities are way more varied than most schools. You can go to any continent and the college is extremely open minded about external programs not listed. You're encouraged to see the world.

The professors are very friendly and make most classes very ineresting. The college is a perfect size to make lots of friends, but not get lost in the crowd. The soccer team is awesome and help build school pride.

I brag about Messiah's study abroad opportunities, and their campus in Philadelphia. Also, my advisor has become a mentor of sorts, and made a huge impact in my life even after ive moved on to graduate school.

I love the activites they do offer for students. I enjoy going to Zumba, Powerhouse, soccer games, coffee house, and I love having dances both on and off campus so often!