Peoria, IL
Methodist College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Methodist College

Brenna

Methodist College is in a brand new building and the facility is amazing. The class sizes are perfect because you are able to talk with and have a relationship with all of the professors at the school. There are also many tutors that are available that can help with every class. I feel like the school really works with you to meet your end goal.

cassieanna

What I have experienced at Methodist is very nice people who are willing to help you get to where you want to be. You can call or email anytime with whatever questions you have, and they are always going out of their way to email you and ask you things to keep you updated and remind of events coming up.

Audrey

Find a school with athletic leagues that you can participate in. Also choose a school with a good personality about it.

That their is a lot of street and helicopter noise.

All your classes are in the same building you live in.

Diana

It is very valuable in life to pusuit college education. It's a very fun and exciting experience, but also very important in my future. I believe that with a degree i can accomplish more in life than with just a simple high school diploma. So i have chosen Paralegal as my career, not only will i be enjoying what i will be doing, but I will also be making double the money to be able to provide for my family.

Jill

My school prepares students for the future.

My school prepares students for the future.

During college I was able to juggle two jobs while being a full-time student because of my organizational and time-management skills. My successful experiences managing multiple priorities simultaneously will be very valuable during my journey to becoming a nurse, as a nurse, and as a nurse leader. My hard-work, study skills, positive attitude, and desire to learn will be very beneficial to me in the Accelerated BSN program. I am keenly aware that the more I learn, retain, quickly recall, and properly utilize, the better care I will be able to provide with improved outcomes. The love and respect that I have for life and helping others will guide me through the program, help me achieve maximum knowledge, and help me to provide positive outcomes for patients. My prior education as a business major will inspire me to follow my dream of being a leader in the nursing field.

A person with dedication and desire to learn should attend this school.

Methodist College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.