Methodist University

« See more reviews of Methodist University

The instituiton is very expensive and I personally have the hardest time to pay for school. Books and supllies are way over priced. Another thing that frustrates me, is the area that I'm in- there really isn't much to do around here. The campus is small sized and activties are very limited.

The most frusterating thing about this school is the amount of time it takes them to fix a problem. The administration takes too long to make a decision that would help the students especially when it comes to technology and wifi.

I would say the most frustrating thing about my school would be the amount of financial aid they offer. Since I am an out of state student I am not awarded nearly as much financial aid as an in state student would be.

The upper faculty, such as the presidents and deans. They are out of touch with the student and quite frankly the time period. Also the Freshman dorms were built in the 50's mold and insects are all over them.

I really can't think of anything that frustrates me here. I enjoy everyday that I am her learning about the things I love most and getting the best education available for my area of studies.

The most frustrating thing about my school would have to be the lack of tutors! I really enjoy getting help outside of class, and it has been fairly difficult for me to find it with a tutor.

The amount of debt I am currently in just to come to this school; as well as the quality of food available to students.

Most students like to go home on the weekends, so it is difficult to get everyone involved in a campus-wide activity.