New York, NY
Metropolitan College of New York

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Metropolitan College of New York

Shallie

Metropolitan College of New York is a great school for adults returning to school. I enjoyed the other students that I have met and also the professors and very helpful. The school work is interesting due to that it helps relate to the work field that I am in. I am currently in the property management work force dealing with affordable housing. The things that I have learned in my first semester helped me with my daily work routine.

kay

It is a great fast track college. You will graduated in half of time for a college that is not private. There is not much of an student life but strictly work. This school highly stands on writing APA style and MLA style papers. Writing essay and expression yourself is a requirement of your grade.

Yonette

So far, a very academic and work-driven school with fun and dedicated professors and staff that frequent to both campus sites, fun and informative activities, an array of career opportunities and support, and a more hands-on and reflective approach towards a more effective education and career application.

Glency

Its a great school the class size is small for a reason and you learn a lot. The schooling process is speed up so you get your degree faster and the professors are there to help you learn and will work with you if you put in the effort. the application process was quick and painless and the will help you look for scholarships if you ask for help.

shawna

To me this is one of the best colleges that i have ever stepped into. The representatives, counselors, people at the front desk, everyone is just so nice and helpful. They go out on a limb ti make sure they provide excellent service in helping you further your education. They stick with you and work with you to the end. They are always there to help.

Audrey

My classmates at MCNY were family. We had each other's backs no matter what. If one of us were not doing well, we would pitch in and help one another. To this day we meet because of the bond at MCNY.

If I could go back and speak to myself as a senior, I would ask myself why did I drop out? It was one of the dumbest decisions I could make in my life. I could have finished college by the age of 22, but no, partying was the in thing at that time. College is about accepting responsibility and getting ahead in life and I did not think college was necessary. In order to find and secure employment that is going to sustain oneself, he/she must be willing to sacrifice the night life. My goal is to remind everyone I know that school is the move and if they don't want to know it now, when it is time to move up, school will give them a big slap in the face. I know. It happened to me. I am now living proof of what school has to offer.

I wish that I had known about the professors and the staff. They were the most helpful and attentive to the students needs. I had completed my associates and bachelor's degrees and took a year off before going for my masters. The marketing of MCNY was what made me go back after seeing countless advertisements on the bus, subway, and t.v. commercials. I also wanted to use my experience to encourage other under served youth. I talk about MCNY all the time.

Melissa

The constructive action document. You have an internship and a focus for the semester. It is about empowerment, it can be through effective communication, or working in groups.

If I knew then what I've learned now. I would definitely tell myself to do a lot of research and don't go for the "preferred" career path, but go for what my passion is. Look at campus culture, and dynamics of students and professors, definitely attend open houses.

the school allows you to focus on the field. With constant internships, and having to write a constructive action it allows one to apply what is learned in the field.

Metropolitan College of New York administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.