Metropolitan College of New York Top Questions

Audrey

If I could go back and speak to myself as a senior, I would ask myself why did I drop out? It was one of the dumbest decisions I could make in my life. I could have finished college by the age of 22, but no, partying was the in thing at that time. College is about accepting responsibility and getting ahead in life and I did not think college was necessary. In order to find and secure employment that is going to sustain oneself, he/she must be willing to sacrifice the night life. My goal is to remind everyone I know that school is the move and if they don't want to know it now, when it is time to move up, school will give them a big slap in the face. I know. It happened to me. I am now living proof of what school has to offer.

Melissa

If I knew then what I've learned now. I would definitely tell myself to do a lot of research and don't go for the "preferred" career path, but go for what my passion is. Look at campus culture, and dynamics of students and professors, definitely attend open houses.