Omaha, NE
Metropolitan Community College Area

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Metropolitan Community College Area

Abigail

Metro Community Collage Omaha Nebraska area, is a great collage. The professors are helpful and good teachers. The staff is friendly and easy to work with. They have great student help centers.

Ashleigh

Please stay in school. I cannot stress enough how easy it is for you now as opposed to being an adult and trying to delegate tasks to children, what kind of sleep you miss out on and how much work affects your life. There is just not enough time in the day. Stay in school, complete a program. It doesn't have to be special, just get a degree in anything and youll figure out the rest along the way. It doesnt have to be now. The time will be there to learn and grow and discover who you are and what you want.

anyone should attend this school. Unless there is some specific reason why you can't find a program or the beginning of a program that starts here and would be transferrable.

How cheap it is for the quality of education you receive. It's a great 2 year program to prep and get the general requirements out of the way at a more cost effective manner than attending all four years with a university

Metropolitan Community College is unique because not only does it offer a cheaper education, it has more diversity in age groups for students. As well as it does have many students who are proud to attend the college, even though it's a commuinity college it has plenty of school spirit.

Advice that I would give to myself as a highschool senior 5 years ago would be to actually focus on school. It may sound cliche, but education really is a treat because ignorance is not always bliss. Growing up you will hear mother say "Stay in school, do your homework, don't drop out" ect., LISTEN TO YOUR MOTHER! I am now a single mother, wishing I could go back in time to get the education to provide for my daughter. By now I could have graduated, looking toward buying a house, romance and partying can wait. Being able to provide for my daughter is the inspiration and drive for success.

Lorraine

I would of encouraged myself to work more and focus on my priorities more. College is the real life and you can do great things! I am the first in my family to attend college so not knowing much of anything about college was frustrating but I was able to use my resources and get through the first steps. I would of told myself that my future looks very bright if I continue to keep my mind right! I also would of told myself that I can do whatever I want to if I stick my mind to it. Another word of advice I would of told myself was to study general courses until I was completely sure what I wanted to major in. Otherwise I am very satisfied with my choice of college and attending MCC.

I believe any type of person should attend this school. I started right after high school and I believe it gives you the ideal of college just not to the extreme. MCC also helps you explore and learn yourself (stregnths and weaknesses). It is a very diverse school as well and everyone feels accepted there. It also helped save money in the long run.

How challenging the classes are and the price I pay for those classes. Many people think MCC has easy classes that cant compare to a University but I disagree. The classes are still challenging they just cost less than an actual University. I would not have done it any other way!

David

The campus is small but it a very good campus and staff are nice.

The campus is small but it a very good campus and staff are nice.

You sould go this campus at metro. I was student there. They will help you with a lot of things online or in classrooms.

Lydia

As a senior in high school, I was choosing between pursuing a career in professional ballet and giving it up to go to college full time. Although I chose to pursue ballet for two years, I spent an equal amount of time pushing myself in my college applications to rigorous schools as well as my training in ballet. The advice I would give my high school senior self would be to continue learning how to study independently and never settle for anything less than being as successful as possible in the hardwork and hours upon hours you are putting in. I would say to myself that there is nothing more satisfying than standing at high school graduation and knowing that you did every thing possible to achieve the highest grades you could physically reach, and that you should do the same thing for your college education. You should spend every waking hour of your college life thinking about how you can maximize your education and maximize your time with the people you will meet, because before you know it, you will be graduating and wondering what more you could have done to expand your knowledge.

Haley

To not overwhelm yourself and try to take on more work than you should. I would tell myself to take my time and focus on getting the best grades I could and not worry about impressing anyone else or trying to take on too much of a courseload.

The low cost and how helpful the financial aid is.

There isn't a location close to where I live in Blair, NE. Also the bookstore can take hours to get your textbooks.

Sidra

?Time; itself is the greatest teacher of all, but unfortunately it only teaches a lesson after it has passed by.?(R. Jawaid) If I could go back in time to my senior year of high school, I would advice myself to utilize the resources and to follow the advice my senior?s gave me. First, I would prep more seriously for the ACT and SAT exam than I actually did. I didn?t realize how important the ACT and SAT score results are until I enrolled in college. Also, I would taken full advantage of the Advance Placement courses and Metro Community College?s ?Bridge to Success? program by planning and taking college GenEd courses that are required for my major in elementary education. Most importantly, I would improve my writing skills and learn to write better essays so I can effectively apply for scholarships to pay for college. If I would have followed my own advice earlier, then I could have prevented the hassle which I go thought now to financially support my education. But, since I have already made the mistakes, the best thing to do now is to learn my lesson and not to repeat it again.

Metro college is committed to providing a higher education to all ages and types of students. Whatever form of certificate, diploma, or degree a student is pursuing; MCC offers it. MCC acknowledges the needs of all students and due to its curriculum, reasonable class size, homework help center, resource centers, and helpful staff; this institute is an excellent place to start a college career in any field of expertises.

A kind of person who shouldn?t attend Metropolitan Community College (Nebraska) is a person who doesn?t wants to invest their time, money, and hard work in receiving a higher education. I chose to pursue my degree here due to my prior experience of taking some classes at MCC in high school. The students in all of my classes were very cooperative and all the professors were very helpful. Everyone here is extremely nice and with a smile always willing to help; due which I have been successful in all the courses I have taken at MCC so far.

Tashiana

First of all I would start by saying that you should not waist anytime in high school. Starting as a freshman you should work your hardest and always put in your best effort. Even though it might seem like you have four years to get good grades, it all starts off as being freshman. I thought that I could just slack on my work as as a freshman and sophmore and as a junior, and then try my hardest as a senior. That is not how it works and I had to learn the hard way for myself. Yes your junior year is the most important year, but all the other years are important also. You have to keep your grades up. It is such a rewarding feeling when you get your diploma on the day that you graduate. You feel like that all your hard work has paid off.

Metropolitan Community College is diverse ethnically, economically, and culturally.

Metropolitan Community College is a diverse 2-year school with people from many different areas of the world. It is low-key and draws professors that range from near Noble Prize winners to young and ambitious men and women.

From structured days with teachers guiding you to complete your homework, to four hours in a classroom and then freedom to conduct yourself how you choose - this is how I would describe the transition from highschool to college. Life is full of stress and complications. In highschool you must attend, you must do your homework, and you must pass. In college you may attend, you may do your homework, and you may pass. If you achieve a higher education it is not dependent on your parents or your professors, it is wholly dependent on you. Time is a valuable asset or a well concealed enemy. Use time to do your homework and align yourself with your goals. No one is responsible for your success or your failure but you.

Metropolitan Community College Area administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.