Metropolitan Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Metropolitan Community College

Fernando

It's nice college to study and have fun with other students in college. When I ask for help in the office they give me the right answer I'm looking for. When I need help with my classes the advisers help me to take the right classes I need to take in college. Metro has a helpful instructor to explain how to do my homework.

It is a community college and great for me because I am returning to school after 20 years. The campus is small so I'm not overwhelmed. The resources, library and helpful staff are amazing. It is a great step before I proceed to a four year institution. Being an adult student is sometimes scary, especially with all the new technology. But, Metro really is concerned about my education, well being and ability to adjust to the school.

Deena

Metropolitan Community College is a wonderful school to begin your college career. The classes are small enough that you can build relationships with your classmates and professors. The professors are extremely accessible and the cost of tuition and books is much lower than universities. It's a great place to get your general studies out of the way save money while doing it.

Tak Ching

it's a good place to start an assosiate degree then transfer to a university as a junior. Teachers are helpful and usually available. Small class size which is great. A lot of diversity in campus. One thing I loved about is there are 4 campuses so students can choose the closer one.

The teachers push you to learn not for a good grade, but to learn the material. The advisors listen and tell you what is needed to complete the program. Everyone is there for their students

Haley

I loved going to school there the past two years. For math they had a free tutor center I would always be at after school for help. They're the reason I passed math with B's. They have a lot of helpful resources for students to utilize at their time, they're open on weekends, and they provide really caring professors who strives to help you succeed and pass their class. I loved going to school there and meeting people from various back-rounds, since it is a community college there's people from various ages to cultures that I got to know and make friends with. Metropolitan Community College is a great place to go to school at for an affordable price.