Metropolitan State University of Denver Top Questions

Steven

Skilled and intelligent, many who are returning to school for a second career and are clearly committed to their new fields and impassioned by the coursework, field experiences and other resources available.

Teszra

great

Megan

MSU Denver prides themselves on having a very diverse campus. I am in the hospitality program here, which is top in the nation and I would have to say I have met some of the nicest people.

Lozin

Helpful

Milo

My classmates are motivated, fun loving and diverse and I enjoy hanging out with them in between classes. We often eat lunch together and love trying new foods at the many different kinds of food trucks parked on campus. Everyone is helpful and the study groups help us all learn the class material better and allow us to share different viewpoints and ideas.

Colin

Classmates tend to be older than typical college age (i.e. over 25), many with children, full-time jobs and full lives outside of school that preclude a lot of social involvement with other students, and most are focused on what kind of job their degree is going to get them.

Richard

My classmates are caring and empathetic for the most part, but there is some distance as most of the students there are living at home and communting to school. It's not your typcial college campus as there is no on-campus housing.

Helen

My classmates are interested in learning more about themselves and their environment concerning their health and others.

Nathan

The coomunity of students at Metro State collge of Denver is amazing. There are students that are involve in almost every activity in campus. Students at Metro loves to socialize. There are many school activities and I have had pleasant interactions with most students. They are so kind, appealing and polite to everyone they meet. They are very well aware of the latest development in school, raging from science, politics, socialism, LGBT, government, entertainment etc, they are involved in them. 70{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c} of the students are instate students 15{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c} are out of state and the others international. That speaks volume of the state as most are educationally inclined. Most students here are mature, conservative and enduring about things. They might not be the richest, but they are definately not poor. I respect all students from Metro state collge of Denver, they are unique.

Chris

Its really deverise here. With a large Asian and Arabic population (I believe makes up about 25{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c} of the school) Most students are from Colorado (like 90{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c}) but this is probally changing as they have built their first dorms. Most students go to their classes then go home.

Heather

The student population at Metro is extremely diverse and represents all walks of life because everyone is welcomed here.

Karilyn

My classmates are diverse and interesting.

Dayshun

My classroom environment consists of a very diverse population of classmates who, for the most part, are engaged and focused on their future goals.

Kayla

My classmates are all incredibly different, including their ages, backgrounds, morals, everyone is completely unique, being here is like a huge melting pot.

Emillio

In one sentence my classmates are helpful.

John

The students in my class are incredibly interesting, from the unique, to the differnt, to thoose that are accepted as normal all have an important role to play on campus.

Joseph

Have not meet them yet. I start class on Jan. 19,2010

There is a great mix of people at this school. You will see people from all walks of life, many different personailites, and many different intentions.

Steve

Very work driven and goal oriented. Other schools that I have visited students did not seem as passionate about their learning as students at MSCD.

Aaron

Classmates come in alll shapes and size, diffent backrounds make for interesting insights, young and old have no meaning here.

Jacob

Ambitious, motivated people, with strong hearts and morals, all striving to treat there self?s well and complete college.

christopher

My classmates involved numerous charecters. Bill was a 60 year old Vietnam veteran whom always had a strong opinion. Mike was a small town kid with a big ego who always thought he was right. Chuck was a tall slender kid, who was eager to learn and had open ears. Pete was a loner whom was always drawing pictures of skullbones and flames. Stacey was one of the few girls in the class who kept quiet except to flirt with the other boys. Juanita was the other girl in the class whom was hispanic and never talked.

Kristen

My classmates are very ethnically diverse and from very different walks of life; from students fresh out of high school to adults returning for a degree.

Hannah

queit

Matthew

My classmates are of all different ages and backgrounds. Most of us usually work and go to school.

My classmates are an ecclectic and intensely diverse group of people, all striving to improve themselves and the world.